• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you have been remotely connected to the internet in the few months or so, you probably know about minecraft.

So who here plays Minecraft? If we get enough people we might even get a server.

Also feel free to post pics here. I'll start with a WIP of something I've been making for a few days. There's a big mine underneath I'm not showing though.

Attachments

• minecraft.jpg
    minecraft.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 10,775
Level 12
Cool, other people that play minecraft here too xD.

Well, here's a video of my house, its changed alot since it was posted, but its pretty much the same.

Basicly, its 2 floors lager, that corner made of wool/iron is now just wool, the long room on the 2nd floor holds my iron blocks, and is entered through a hidden door, the cobblestone outside is filled with lava, and there is an underwater "safety shelter" should I do something wrong and wreck my house.

I really need to make an updated video I guess..

Level 14
I has minecraft, I went to the very bottom and found the void, it was nasty, lost all my stuff, two diamond pickaxe's, alot of iron, a good amount of redstone, i got pissed at that so I deleted that world...
Heres a thing, Build a giant tower:
Jump and hold left click facing on the bottom and you can put blocks under you feet, use this to create giant towers about 100 blocks high and put torches all the way up! So whenever you get lost you just look up into the sky and you'll see ya tower, and btw getting down might be harder >.>

Level 7
Seems like the new alpha version is much better compared to the old classic version. I didn't really like the classic version, but you have to play for the alpha version. Darn.

Level 12
Protip for those that just got the new Halloween update: Turn your sound way down before you enter the new Hell/Nether/whathaveyou world. The sounds that the hardest mob to date makes is scary enough to make grown men shiver.

Level 10
I have minecraft survival and all, and I bought it.
I've been with Minecraft since the beginning, even
before survival was even out. So yes, I play it.
I build a HUGE fortress (the wall around it is made
up of over 52,000 blocks), I'll show pictures if anyone
asks, but I'm not going to bother right now.

My username is vxi and I'd be glad to be part of the
server, if the hive or you makes one.

Level 14
I have minecraft survival and all, and I bought it.
I've been with Minecraft since the beginning, even
before survival was even out. So yes, I play it.
I build a HUGE fortress (the wall around it is made
up of over 52,000 blocks), I'll show pictures if anyone
asks, but I'm not going to bother right now.

My username is vxi and I'd be glad to be part of the
server, if the hive or you makes one.

Well, thats very nice 52k blocks wall.
Pretty lame that there is height limit,

Oh and that picture, could you post it?

I hope that you don't seriously believe that someone believes you.
And trolling is against the rules.

Level 5
I play minecraft. After a while of digging, spelunking, exploring, building, and critter butchering, you run out of things to do.

Right now I've reverted to our roots in nature and spend my time in minecraft growing trees and planting grass. Green Glory.

Is it possible to play minecraft over hamachi? I would be wholly into it.

Level 27
I havent been able to get it yet, but i've played it with a friend and i am SO getting it next week. :p

I am going to build temples... an altars... and shrines... EVERYWHERE. >:D
...and then i will make myself some cool skins for my Minecraft Avatar.

Today on minecraft, I made a house out of only glass, and then dug a huge tunnel into the underground (to bedrock) and made a mob farming filter thingy so now I am farming everything you can get from mobs excluding string =P

More or less, they are pulled in to hole by the currant, (they will not die from falling damage, I tested this) then they're pulled down into a small space were they cannot move/escape/etc. and drown, the drop is then moved to the collection point through a 1 block gap from the 'drowning chamber'

Attachments

• Mob catcher.png
    Mob catcher.png
    845.4 KB · Views: 405
  • Mob catcher 2.png
    Mob catcher 2.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 457
  • Mob catcher 3.png
    Mob catcher 3.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 414
Level 27
Today on minecraft, I made a house out of only glass, and then dug a huge tunnel into the underground (to bedrock) and made a mob farming filter thingy so now I am farming everything you can get from mobs excluding string =P

More or less, they are pulled in to hole by the currant, (they will not die from falling damage, I tested this) then they're pulled down into a small space were they cannot move/escape/etc. and drown, the drop is then moved to the collection point through a 1 block gap from the 'drowning chamber'

Niiiice. :p Gotta try out to make something like that.

Since i'm planning to build a hugeass tower in the sea i guess it'd be a posiblity to play with water.

Level 7
Been playing it for a while and I'd love to go on a server with many people.
I actually met Friky in Classic :p

I've got 2 friends that will buy it already :p

Guys, if anyone hosts a server in which you can basically buy property in a town / make your own city I'd be glad to join and I'd get my friends :p

Say hello to my little bridge.

Attachments

• BRIJ.jpg
    BRIJ.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 1,978
Been playing it for a while and I'd love to go on a server with many people.
I actually met Friky in Classic :p

I've got 2 friends that will buy it already :p

Guys, if anyone hosts a server in which you can basically buy property in a town / make your own city I'd be glad to join and I'd get my friends :p

Say hello to my little bridge.

Where the crap did you get that much clay

my world is like devoid of clay or something

Status
Not open for further replies.