• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minecraft minecraft minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Cool, yesterday i thought he would break the window and kill me.Can you tell me how the heck a forest in my old land got burned when i was stuck underground for 4 hours? (1 hour minecraft/day)

Level 7
Well even if i can multiplayer i want a free acc too but anyway.Up until now i was like "i live in a desert full of cactus and no sense of ore" but today i found out that the desrt has 3 cavern enterances, which lead to a giant cavern, which is full of minerals.But when i get out i lose my way home because i never get out from the entrerance i get in!!!Strangely, i found some hill and saw a place i thought my home was, i turned around, and saw again the place i thought my home was, and guess what: the home was there O_O

Level 12
Adiktuz got one, but unfortunately on the account list the accounts has been taken. I'm PMing someone from hackforums to bought more.
EDIT: SOMEONE!! If you can open/complete sharecash surveys, download this : funseries.blog.com
Try it, Pandaren_God, you should try it too chilla!

You DO know that Hackforums has been scamming and hacking hundreds of accounts and selling them or giving them away, right?

Level 7
Poor peper >:p i dont need that thing (at least not anymore) i can transform to anyone i want >:D and im not kidding.

Level 13
Heh. I apparently spawned in Torchlight, or Tristram, because my island is essentially hollow. It took me fifty hours to fully explore, light, and mine my cave system (every other room was a fucking cavern) and i have, currently, six entrances to the caves on this island that are all connected but take up to twenty minutes of walking (through the tunnels) to reach another entrance. I must have placed a thousand torches in there... Plus, I think there's some hidden pockets I haven't drilled into yet.

You know your cave is dangerous when you run into SEVEN fucking natural obsidian fields. I was seeing waterfalls cascading down forty blocks and eventually dropping directly into enormous lava lakes at every turn.

Level 7
A friend gave me a version of downloaded minecraft that you can write any name you want on the name place and play :D yesterday i did something cool, i made myself Notch :D

Level 31
It took me fifty hours to fully explore, light, and mine my cave system (every other room was a fucking cavern) and i have, currently, six entrances to the caves on this island that are all connected but take up to twenty minutes of walking (through the tunnels) to reach another entrance..

oO sounds perfect for an incredible minecart track wuuuh.
Is it on a server, or in your single player?

Just so everyone knows, I control the server now, so you'll have to set the ip to connect to 5.55.187.194:25565

It's still a hamachi server, and it's the same network just differant host =P

I finished my collosium which releases untold misery on the gladiators, no they do not fight eachother, they work as a team to fight these:

Attachments

• Spider collosium.png
    Spider collosium.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 26,651
Level 9
Heh. I apparently spawned in Torchlight, or Tristram, because my island is essentially hollow. It took me fifty hours to fully explore, light, and mine my cave system (every other room was a fucking cavern) and i have, currently, six entrances to the caves on this island that are all connected but take up to twenty minutes of walking (through the tunnels) to reach another entrance. I must have placed a thousand torches in there... Plus, I think there's some hidden pockets I haven't drilled into yet.

You know your cave is dangerous when you run into SEVEN fucking natural obsidian fields. I was seeing waterfalls cascading down forty blocks and eventually dropping directly into enormous lava lakes at every turn.

Thats nothing, i once had lava falls that are 30~40 blocks high (reaching to bedrock) and the only walkable path have a skeleton dungeon in it.

Level 7
Im making my base 6 blocks over bedrock, near my natural obsidian lake, just because of a silly bug, when i got out of my cave i saw my base underwater >_> as well as my farm <_>

I'll be arranging high-stakes gladiator matches in the colloseum:

Time: Nights
Prizes: Diamond tools, armour and rare blocks (like nether blocks and obsidian)
Teams: max teams of 4 people (1 person would have to be 1337 to survive)
Terms and conditions: escaping the arena forfiets all prizes, however string obtained from killing spiders can be kept. gladiators must place all belongings in the ownership of the collosium controller (me) and will receive their 'kit' for the arena, they shall all receive 10 cooked meat, and fur armour, and a weapon of choice (bow or sword) bows are more effective but last a shorter time (50 arrows given) at the end of the match, intact peices of equipment must be returned.
Spectators: Spectaters can bet on gladiators to be the last alive/first to die/if they'll all survive/etc. obviously with differant rates. All Bets will be collected at dusk.

The arena:

Monster spawners: 45
Angle of attack: 360o
Lava Pitfalls: 8
Info: A ring of lava is around the lava which only the gladiators can fall in (like lava pitfall traps), falling in these will cause certain death and are inescapable, This means gladiators must be careful of their movements as well as make sure the spiders don't push them around too much or they will die.

Attachments

• Collosium.png
    Collosium.png
    860.8 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.