• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mindbender/mindflayer

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
So, the lore behind these naga/nzoth octopuses is quite nonexistant, although they are found almost anywhere. I "love" banshees (in the campaign, basically), and I thought that nagas need more support units. Long story short, these guys are basically naga banshees.

The best soundset is, in my opinion, the murloc voice. The model is intended to fly at around 80-100 height.

As always, if you find any bugs please tell me so I can fix them asap.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Mindbender/mindflayer (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Level 12
Wonder if it is possible to make the unit also an attachment, and add it to a target of its "possession" ability as head attachement. That way the turned unit would have an octopus on their head.

Level 4
Wonder if it is possible to make the unit also an attachment, and add it to a target of its "possession" ability as head attachement. That way the turned unit would have an octopus on their head.
yeah im also struggling just make the unit as an attachment

I've tried to, setting alternate stands, but I suck at jassing so I don't know if it's possible. That was my original idea.

Level 8
I've tried to, setting alternate stands, but I suck at jassing so I don't know if it's possible. That was my original idea.
I think it can be done through special effects. You just need a special effect of the same unit that sits on the head. Further, when using the ability to tie it to the head or top of the head. Everything is very simple.

Level 12
If you enlarge it and put it in water, it could be like the head of a huge kraken. All it needs are separate tentacles, similar to the Forgotten One.