• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin request - Dungeons and Dragons Characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First and foremost, d&d is the game that brought Blizzard's inspiration to life. Secondly, why has no one thought of these before? Ok here goes, perhaps models would be best, but that is up to the creators to decide: Lord Soth of Dargaard Keep, Strahd von Zarovich, Artemis Entreri, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elminster, and Azalin Rex. All these images of characters is dear to the game players, but if you have trouble finding sources for art, try googling them out. What about an actual werewolf? I do believe that would be a great skin/model! What about a few of the betterknow and feared monsters such as Mindflayers? The faceless ones just don't capture their true appearance at all, perhaps someone can though? Thanks again for all your time and consideration!!

Level 2
HAHA

I jsut mentioned the ones right off the topof my head. Those would be great aswell..hell why don't i mention the werebadger, Azrael, or perhaps Tannis Half-elven? I don't go into the somewhat minor dnd chars, but the ones non-dnd players might possibly know...

Status
Not open for further replies.