• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Middle East

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map for my project. But it can be a good template for map which are based on middle east. If I missed anything, tell me please to update the map.

Keywords:
Middle East, Template
Contents

Middle East (Map)

Reviews
18:11, 12th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
For starters, I think you posted this in the wrong section. If I'm wrong, the template still looks lacking. I don't even see the resemblance between this and the Middle East.
As advice, you should look at people who have been doing WW2 maps and such - they might have done only Europe or other patterns, but I'm sure they can help you improve your editing / terrain-ing skills. With everything in consideration, I don't see how this will ever get approved.

- Rating : N / A
- Voting for : Rejection!