• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Middle Age models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi... my first post (and topic) here so be nice to me :oops:

i like to make maps and other weird stuff... i mostly end up wanting to make maps the looks like the "Middle Ages" but there's nearly no models for that :(

i'll like to see some models... i don't know if it's because i am not looking the right places... but... i just can't seem to find any "male human archer" :( there's only female and/or elf :cry:

and a good "male human crossbowman"...

and some more Middle Age buildings would be nice too... like "stables" and stuff like that... :(

well... hope someone with read this... :cry:

Level 2
Thunder_eye said:
I'm more interessted in doodads :)
well... most doodads don't even have death animations... :? so they can only look good... :( i mean you can use a building as a doodad can't you? :)

whatever... we have the same idea... MORE "Middle Ages"/"Medieval" STUFF!

Level 3
I agree. Maybe some knights without lances would be nice too. Like maybe a kite shield and a sword. And MALE archers on horseback. And some dudes with flails, maces, and axes. I always thought the militia should've had maces.

Level 2
yeah... but it doesn't help that we just sit and wait... :( but... we can't do much else when post here i guess... :cry:

Level 21
Level 2
Eleandor said:
http://www.rondo.eu.tp/ (stadtpacket) (or the dwarf pack)
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=83031
http://www.clancbs.com/downloads_seperate.php?id=247
and then ofcourse models on this website

I didn't count them, but that could be up to 500 models... But no(t many) actual unit models... that's why I actually want pikeman, archers, man-at-arms, knights, horsearchers, cannons, rifleman, balistas, ...
yeah... :( there aren't really any unit models... but some more buildings would still be nice... :( but i guess we can only wait and look at what there is now... :(

Level 2
Eleandor said:
those 3 sites contain like 20 house buildings, 2 or 3 different types of city walls and some modelsets to make your own houses (walls n roofs)

so I don't think we need houses :roll:
i need something that look more like the normal WC3 house :? like the farm :(

but yeah... unit models are more needed... i guess...

Level 2
Werewulf said:
you do know that wc3 is based on medievil times?(well, expect the gadget stuff)

and there is a male archer and pikeman and roman warrior, you just have to look more.
i know it is... but... i can't really use all Elfs and Dwarfs... when i want it to be Humens :(

i have been looking for a long time after a "male human archer"... :( but i haven't found anything... yet... :cry: but maybe i'll look again...
Mechanical Man said:
There would be more medieval models if Blizzard would gave to human race more human units. I don't even understand why the race is called 'human'.

Yes, there are archer and pikeman model, but they aren't of high quality.
yeah... i don't want Elfs and Dwarfs! :cry:
Teifi said:
Im assuming you mean medieval models, not "middle age" models. When you say "middle age" models, you conjure up the image of 45 year old blokes with beer bellies.
yeah i know... but thats what you get when you ask your mom for help :roll:

Level 45
Level 2
Werewulf said:
for gods sake, dont triple post!
ever heard of the edit button?!

grrr...
i use the edit button a lot (edited this post 3 times now) :roll: but i saw not need to put all 3 quotes in one post :roll:

and... i still think that some more "Male Human Archers" and "Male Human Crossbowmen" would be nice... :(

Level 2
Werewulf said:
well you cant ask for everything, and one is enough.

you can have 3 quotes you know?

and if oz was here..well if he was still here....well all i can say is your lucky hes not here..
i just wanted to tell you cuz he got me boned with those ages ago.
i know a lot about the BBCode that is used here... it's the same as on www.GaiaOnline.com
Mecheon said:
I'm with Wulf on this

Edit your posts and delete the unneccessary ones or face what happans when Mecheon decides to enforce the "No tripple posts" rule strictly
ok ok... :roll:

but... there's a rule about it? :?

*goes to edit post(s)*

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Deantwo said:
but... there's a rule about it? :?

Are you saying you know there are sites which DON'T have rules about this?

That just boggles the mind, what slack forums wouldn't enforce no triple posts, considering a double post is bad enough?
well... www.GaiaOnline.com don't have :oops:
and i am use to a non-disappearing-delete button... :oops:

Level 4
Deantwo said:

i like to make maps and other weird stuff... i mostly end up wanting to make maps the looks like the "Middle Ages" but there's nearly no models for that :(

i'll like to see some models... i don't know if it's because i am not looking the right places... but... i just can't seem to find any "male human archer" :( there's only female and/or elf :cry:

and some more Middle Age buildings would be nice too... like "stables" and stuff like that... :(

I've seen some male humman archers before... But I do agree that we should get more middle age models since warcraft is a game that takes place in the middle ages. :roll:

Level 2
Kyuuketsuki said:
Deantwo said:

I've seen some male humman archers before... But I do agree that we should get more middle age models since warcraft is a game that takes place in the middle ages. :roll:
yeah! someone that understand me :D
*hugs*
*pulls away* ups sorry :oops:
well... i have looked around here on this site... and there are no good "male human archer" and/or "male human crossbowman"... :( i want some that look good with the normal "footman" and other normal WC3 models... i don't want a whole set :shock: just a few models that look good with the normal WC3 models (am i repeating my self? :roll: )
well... i hope it'll happen someday :cry:
but right now i am making a space map :p and i'll find models for that when i am done working on it i guess :? but then again i may give up half way like i use to when i make maps :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.