• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

metamorphosis ability problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all im new to this forum.
im trying to create a hero with metamorphosis ability.
the normal for i set to illidian only and alternate form to keeper of the grove (cenarius).but when i start map and click on metamorphosis ability the timer comes but nothing changes the game closes and an error comes:-

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: e:\home\games\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: WERandomGroupSet (.?AUWERandomGroupSet@@)
plz help

Level 14
Hi all im new to this forum.
the normal for i set to illidian only and alternate form to keeper of the grove (cenarius).but when i start map and click on metamorphosis ability the timer comes but nothing changes the game closes and an error comes:-

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: e:\home\games\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: WERandomGroupSet (.?AUWERandomGroupSet@@)
plz help

The map that you are trying to open is either protected or corrupted.
(looking at your description, I think it's protected so that people can't open it).
De-protecting a map is illegal so don't ask us to do so.
If you could however tell us which map it is you're trying to open (or upload it here on the hive) we can tell you if it's protected or not.

Level 23
The map that you are trying to open is either protected or corrupted.
(looking at your description, I think it's protected so that people can't open it).
De-protecting a map is illegal so don't ask us to do so.
If you could however tell us which map it is you're trying to open (or upload it here on the hive) we can tell you if it's protected or not.
Did you even read what he said? :D
If you have protected map you wont even open it so you most likely won't try to create unit on protected map :D

Also make sure both of the units are the same type(hero morphing into hero)

Level 1
this ablility is working in maps present in wc3 tft but not working in a new map.
is there any way to transform my hero according to the level of metamorphosis or any other ability eg:- you all must hv played dota in that dragon knight has dragon form and in level 1 of his dragon form ability he becomes green dragon and in level 2 of his ablitiy he turns red and in level 3 of his ability he turs into blue dragon.
can i do like this with this metamorphosis or another ability if yes how????

Status
Not open for further replies.