• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!Meta Knight Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
lol. not as bad as my republican hating english teacher last year! He kept changing the due dates and grades for me and sacridshadow. :/ and he was selling grades. >< Such a corrupt teacher he hinted to the classes (all 5 of them) that we tried to make his grading system include the D grade. :/ Luckily we aren't in that grade anymore. :p

Level 3
Lol, our swedish teacher puts deadlines for the work we do, and everybody gets crazy when it's time to hand in the works, but if there is only one who has not handed in the work, the deadline gets shoot up one week, and your grades does not get lower if you hand in to late from the first deadline... So, i could just wait half a year to hand in my work, and still get top grades.... :p

Level 23
XD awesome. Yeah, some techers are crazy about their work. I was unable to get anything done during last year and my creativity dropped dead. D: The teacher wrote dentist murder mysteries. I mean, WHO writes DENTIST MURDER MYSTERIES and then expects the class to be his pets that give him tic tacs for A's? and the republican students from a different state, end up getting hated instantaniously and are shunned from the class and given bad grades. I almost failed that class where in other english classes, where the teacher was actually responsible, passed with flying colors.

And sadly, he's still there. D: Anyway, I'm attempting to get some degree of teamcolor on the capes and wings and if I am unable to get any info on how to successfully merge them with their own animations to each respective model, I'll just upload them in a pack. :/

Level 23
Well, it wasn't really official until yesterday (i think). Maybe the day before. :p But I had first requested him to make the texture for Meta-knight :)P and it came out great! ^ ^) and since then he's been making the textures for my models! ^ ^ I must add that his texturing skills murder mine any day. :p That's how good they are. And, he's made a few models too, and I've attempted to skin (As you can see, I have nothing approved) but I'm a better modeler than a skinner. And he's improving his modeling too. I'm still learning things in milkshape (my ownage modeling tool of choice ^ ^) and I'm always willing to help or give advice on any aspects of modeling (Just throwing that out there as I've already helped some people. :p)

Sorry for the rant. :p

Level 23
awesome. I just need to figure out why some of the animations are glitching on the meta knight models during the export. :/ (In milkshape, they are perfect to their intentions, but in Model editor, some of the anims bug (Example: Winged Meta Knight's Walk "Walk Alternate" anim)) Or should I let you figure it out if it can be fixed by merging?

Level 23
I did that. But it was specific anims. In this case, stand, spell, attack, and walk. Perhaps I had a typo?

Edit: I was missing a few of the "Linear"s. :/ Fixed those but I still have glitchy anims. D: Perhaps the merge will fix them? Or if you are able to, of course.

There isn't much that I can do and reanimating him won't solve the problem (did it with my piranha plant). :/

Last edited:
Level 23
I'll reupload them once Lord_T fixes a few animation bugs. :/ Appareantly, I had a few mistakes that I didn't notice. D: One of which being the anims bugged during the convert to mdl process. D: Another one being that he was halfway through the ground (dunno why) :/

One Lord_T fixes them, I'll be sure to post here, telling so.

Level 23
sorry I didn't have enough time to post here telling you about the model being uploaded. I have been having a VERY busy week. D: I had to leave to make burgers on Holloween and had been having trouble before it just getting the model uploaded. D: Them, you found it. :p

I had to cook burgers at a Moose Lodge with less then 10 customers against my will where sacridshadow and I only got $1.67 each! D= We were ripped off! (We were forced to go, too. -.-)

Anyway, even without the morph anims, the Meta Knight model was approved within 24 hours! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.