• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request (Waddle Dee) for Kirby Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My friend and I have almost completed a Multiplayer 4v4 map. There are two teams of kirbys and each team gets a multitude of creeps. For the creeps, we need Waddle Dees. Could anyone make this model for us?

-If you want more information on the map, send me a message.

Level 13
you don't believe me? We are afraid that the security of our map will be compromised!

Haha...

"hai guyz we liek totly need w4ddl3 d33 modl 4 r s00per awsum kirbeh map, we cant show any of it 2 u tho bcuz some1 mite st33l it :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:"

No.

You can show screenshots. That will not put your map at risk. No one is going to be able to steal your map from a few screenshots. Either You're just gravely uninformed of how map security works, your project doesn't exist, or it does exist, but you're hiding something you don't want to get out until it's released, like maybe it's using stolen material.

Even then, a Waddle-dee isn't too difficult, Dan Van Ohllus may let you reskin his Kirby if you ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.