• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Animations For a Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Wile on my normal trips though the internet I found this amazing model from my childhood, that model being a Tyranitar from the cartoon Pokémon. I knew I had to use this model on my custom hero-arena map, well after testing the model itself just a few thing came to mind.

The animations themselves are done well and smooth but are lacking, as the model only has the most basic animations.

So here is my request.

1.) If someone could give the model a second attack animation and maybe an attack slam animation, as the model currently only has one attack animation.

2.) The model could use a "Stand Ready" animation, as it has none right now.

3.) This is a little more optional but I would also like to see some spell animations on the model as it also has none, again more optional then anything, as the attack animations could be used for spells.

4.) And my last request, this is also more optional then the first two, I would like the model to have an improved "Walk" animation, as it looks like its waddling when it walks, I think something more powerful feeling would do the model justice.

Well, with all that said I understand if this is asking for a bit much but I would be happy if even one of my request was done. So thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help, takes interest or even just reads this.

Attachments

• Tyranitar Animated.rar
    92.7 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.