• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
each time i test my map i am working on, it's suppose to be humans vs. orcs, but each time i test it, all orc functions fail and undead spawn, how can i make it so undead won't spawn only orc units?:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Level 23
Scenario > Force Properties > Tick Use Custom Forces > Tick Fixed P;layer Settings

222907-albums6224-picture67250.jpg

Level 4
I'm Making a campaign map, this is the second lvl, i already have the orc buildings set and thrall as the enemy hero, when i finish working on triggers, i test and see if it works,the triggers do, but the undead spawn doesn't, i'll try what you said.

Level 23
I'm Making a campaign map, this is the second lvl, i already have the orc buildings set and thrall as the enemy hero, when i finish working on triggers, i test and see if it works,the triggers do, but the undead spawn doesn't, i'll try what you said.

OOhhhh.. so it's trigger related.. my bad.. could you post the triggers? Is it like a periodic spawn of units?

Level 4
you mean deactivate all units except the orc race for the enemy team in the player properties?

nope, no units spawn

i fixed the problem, i deactivate there tech tree in player properties, but thanks,will you try my campaign when i get it finished?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
I fixed it, in the trigger editor, the Melee Initialization, i removed the, create starting units for all players

how do i make this action?
----(variable)
Set QuestEffects[1] = (Last Created Special Effect)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.