• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mephisto from Diablo

WC3 model that could be reskinned to look most like Mephisto:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What WC3 model do you think would make the best Mephisto after some texture changes? Based on Mephisto from Diablo 2.

Level 5
I think the lich would be most like Mephisto if you changed the textures. But the problem is i dont think it would look very good. since Mephisto have big arms and flooting around and wip you with them (sort of). But if you would have to take any model in WC3 i would be the Lich!

Level 8
I want Mephisto to be a caster archetype in this map, so he would probably have a projectile attack anyway. I know everyone in D2 loved to exploit his melee attack range by standing across the moat, but you can't do it in my map! Right now his placeholder model is just a color-adjusted Firelord (ala Nevermore from DotA).

Level 8
I have never textured or modeled any units before, the only modeler I'm any good at is a surface modeler called Form-Z, no experience with 3DSMax.

Reskinning seems very easy, maybe I will model a unit when I am better at the 2D stuff.

Level 4
Gotta be firelord.

diablo2_mephisto.jpg

firelord-static.gif

Just to help you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.