• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Baal: Lord of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been looking for the Baal model in Wc3campaigns and in THW. I found nothing. I now have the Diablo and Mephisto Models but i'm missing Baal.

Image. It's moving, although you can save it as a jpg image or bmp image to keep it stationary.

baal-opt.gif

Taken from "The Arreat Summit"

You can have as many as 10 mos to make that model. I need it for my Diablo 1 RPG which is better than the actual Diablo I game, now has Horadric cube recipes and more!!!

Also add basic animations. I can give you as much as 10 months for all anims.

Can have up to a total of 6 months to make that model. Longer. For as long as the model is guaranteed done in the end.. I'm going to include you in the credits section in my map and +rep.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm sorry, but you don't give, the people you are requesting from, time to do it in, if you want them to do something for you you be grateful for any time they decide to spend.

And as much as 2 months for animations? Do you know how difficult it is to make nice animations like you want?

Just pointing out that what you said makes you come off as quite pompous, not meant to offend you.

Level 2
Wc3Search.... when can you work again! Your models kick ass =(... Hope Darky returns to help the server within that oh god please...

Werewulf said:
Gosh dan..that thing is like over a year old =/ I cant believe you even have it o.0

I do have the feel of collecting models sometimes, even the very old ones. They might have a good use sometime.

Kidd|WhiteHeaven| said:
I wanna see it =D

A PM with the pastebin-link has been sent to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.