• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Memoria ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
but i believe my framework will win the orpg u have played, now we are deciding on our loading screen, cos we dont have a good artist here, so we can only count on googled picts and add some captions.
well i believe the spells will win. i truly think so. its because of this belief that have spurred me into working overtime everyday for this project. its gona win, not fail

Theres the problem with most of the english makers!!! ITS A GAME! NOT AN SFX SHOW! its a proven fact that most english RPG's have baddddd gameplay, and on top of that, lieing about their great terrain.

Level 9
Theres the problem with most of the english makers!!! ITS A GAME! NOT AN SFX SHOW! its a proven fact that most english RPG's have baddddd gameplay, and on top of that, lieing about their great terrain.

watch while i prove u wrong =P

well, when ur making a map, its these QUALITIES (dont know what word for it) that make a map maker give up on a map. so, we have to think POSITIVE. dont pinpoint where my map's terrain sux b4 its even out, i may had sucked at making screenshots for all u know. blah, illidain, i believe u didnt make a single map yet, so pls stfu and see my product =D

Level 11
Level 2
haha i think this map will be awsome
i love RPG's especially RPG's with Stack items
Good luck on creating your map

Status
Not open for further replies.