• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Nation Consensus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to create a new modality: the consensus, so we, altered melee and melee mapers can play and call atention to our groups. Ill create a signature and a General Loading Screen for melee maps (of melee nation members, and we will rate the map, and give aproval). The loadscreen will have a mark with the melee nation seal and the number of stars the judges had given to it (stars in diferent categories such as terrain, gameplay, creeps, resources, etc...) Ill be posting the Signature tomorrow.

151568-albums772-picture63323.png
Here it is the Melee Nation Mark. Ill add it to my signature *w*
Tell me... what you think?

Level 15
Well, its obviously not required. I mean, the loading screen is a bit far too ambitious compare to the sig.

So I think the best thing we could do is; when you're reviewing a melee/altered melee, stick that signature on your review. As a sign of being a representative from our group.

Or we can add the sig to the loadscreen (wich i think is better)

However... here is the pastebin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=4w3l8y

Here it is the Loadscreen:
151568-albums772-picture63514.png

This is just a generic view, of course i didnt do nothing to elaborated. If you want it just send me a pic of your minimap (bigsize) and the name of your map. The letter is TrajanPro

Status
Not open for further replies.