1. Join in on Icon Contest #17 and show your interpretation of a legendary equipment set!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join us in our custom games night on Saturday, June 30. We'll see you on Battle.net and Discord!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Texturing Contest #28 has come to an end; vote for your favorite swamp dweller here! You can vote up to 3 entries.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Maxwell vs PrinceYaser Icon Challenge has come to a finish. See the results here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Music Contest #10 Retro is out! Join us for some retro/vintage fun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don't be stagnant - embrace change! The time has come to evolve and join the Techtree Contest #12 - Evolution.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. On May 20th a new law about privacy and data processing comes into work in the EU. I am no lawyer and I need help figuring out if we comply and if not, what we must do about it. Please message me if you can provide any assistance. Read more. Ralle
    Dismiss Notice

Melee Mapping Contest - 1v1

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

SPECIAL MELEE MAPPING CONTEST - 1v1

PRIZES AND EXPOSURE SPONSORED BY BACK2WARCRAFT

Create a competitive 1v1 melee map that excels in terrain, dynamic, and creativity, but most importantly balance, for a chance to win $100 among many prizes!

[​IMG]
    • First Place: 30 reputation points, your entry on the award icon, a Back2Warcraft T-shirt, and $100 through paypal!
    • Second Place: 20 reputation points, an award icon, a Back2Warcraft T-shirt, and $50 through paypal
    • Third Place: 10 reputation points, an award icon, a Back2Warcraft T-shirt, and $25 through paypal
    In addition, higher quality maps will have a chance to go on competitive map pools in 3rd party leagues and tournaments.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.