• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Medieval Wars 1.2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made a map Based On A map Which is Medieval Based You Hve To start With A peasant To Make A whole Kingdom!

Theres 2 kings On both side and both sides Have 2 Captains For Starting

Scenario For Rp: You Were A Noble King You Had A brother Which Is Mad Because You Were Chosen To Be king You Were Living On An Small Island In A Castle Your Brother Angered Nearby Trolls And Dragons They Destroyed Your Kingdom+Castle You Escaped To Nearby Land Wıth A boat But There Was Nobody But a Peasant However That Peasant Was Soo Loyal He Would Die For You Now You Had An Chance To kill Your Brother! But You Learnt That Your Brother Had Hıs Own People Too...

Screenshots Are Coming Soon Map version 0.5

Map Taken By Blizzards Booty Bay map

Edit: It Is Highly Recommended To Look At The Map Daily Because It Is Getting Upgraded Quickly

1. +Creatable Goldmade In Cost Of All Your Money Has Been Added
  2. +A message On Gold Mines Area Added
  3. +Trees Health Have Been Set to 200
Warning This Map Isnt For SinglePlayer!
Contents

Medieval Wars 1.2.0 (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Level 9
At least rename the map to proper configurations and settings. The map is still named Booty Bay... The Map Info still displays
"Pirates once anchored their ships in these quiet coves. Now the area is overrun with more brutal tenants. Establish your own kingdom on these islands before your opponent does."

Which is a Booty Bay default.

Level 3
At least rename the map to proper configurations and settings. The map is still named Booty Bay... The Map Info still displays
"Pirates once anchored their ships in these quiet coves. Now the area is overrun with more brutal tenants. Establish your own kingdom on these islands before your opponent does."

Sorry I am Just A newbie I dont Know How to Do things I normally Make Maps To play with My Brother And somethines Share it

Level 3

Fixed (I hope)

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-06-19]
btnherowarden-png.240426

Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It give little information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Last edited:
Level 3
Next Review: [2016-06-19]

Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It give little information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

I dont Know how to make a better Description + Nobody Helps Me Take Screenshots I cant Take It Alone Because It Doesnt Has Any Ai

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation
No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!