• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MC24: THEME DECISION - Part 2

Choose the theme that you (as a modeler) would most likely participate in

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
See, I really want to participate in this as an animator to get all the bonus rep. I'd love for somebody to make a great model and/or texture that I will then properly dedicate time to animating.

D&D would be the best for me because I luff so many of the monster designs, but if the people want emotaphor then I don't want to spoil it for them by wading in and bawwing about themes (like I just did in this post).

Level 25
See, I really want to participate in this as an animator to get all the bonus rep. I'd love for somebody to make a great model and/or texture that I will then properly dedicate time to animating.

D&D would be the best for me because I luff so many of the monster designs, but if the people want emotaphor then I don't want to spoil it for them by wading in and bawwing about themes (like I just did in this post).

Same here RDZ.

I don't like few themes myself but I don't bitch around. I'll join the contest if I find some free time.
In the future I won't vote in theme polls. What the current Arena/Modeling moderator (this time anarchianbedlam) decides which theme will be used and I'll agree with that. I liked it or not. I will always advocate for moderator to elected the theme. If it is necessary I will suggest theme ideas to him.

Bye.

Level 51

You're my boy :ogre_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.