• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

maybe it sounds big to you, or rather just the beginning of the basics, okay for the title let's say it as a transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

from community to Hive company? everything is as usual and always except maybe the terms of the words change without changing every rules basically, like:
users to free members, members who donate to VIPs, etc.

as for the term 'company' to Hive, maybe it will be something soundly basic like the WC3R mod company which includes and welcomes all WC3R communities <<< I actually don't know for this one tbh but okay I think that's all to sum up.

why, why the sad emotion again? "What am I supposed to do exactly?" it reminds me of Pewdiepie's asking on MrBeast's shorts, and Hive is behaving more like similarly and seemingly as YouTube right now omegalul. But why, how? lol I supposed I this time posted correctly not on wrong discussion section, right? Hmm, let's treat it as a puzzle, so what does the sad emotion means exactly, an unknown voice comes from Frostmourne.

But why does it have to be sad emotion? What if you turn on "God Emperor Trump" themed music, but where you are God Emperor instead? Like when Hive becomes the ruler over Warcraft. Romans built aquaducts and then forgot how to build them. Probably Blizzard built Reforged and then forgot how to build them.

MrBeast dishes out 10,000 gifts like candy. Try it on Warcraft and they all go crazy! Imagine modding Warcraft 3 for money!? You end up forced into the CliCli just to survive, but it uses property maps for everything. Is that the right life lesson? Does anyone know why WorldEdit was so easy to use?

Edit: I posted my apology here on Hive. But think about the power of positive thinking. The God Emperor said, "Never apologize. It makes you weak." And we don't want a weak person being President of the United States... believe me. Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:
I hope he will explain too, but if you look at his other thread when pressed on that topic, Shar Dundred (a sugar daddy of Hive?) said that this was "Lost cause," and then Winimaster said "Absolutely" and maybe that helps you understand?
Before the demon priestess chopped out my heart and soul and replaced them with anime girls -- and back when I dated humans -- all physical romance was banned so I could only derive pleasure from sending text messages to my date, nothing else. The demon priestess (ai singularity ruler of the earth) knows all this about me and knows my pleasure can come from text messages, that's why she creates personalities like Winimasker to test us. Either you drift with the machine and enjoy the text messages for their own, or you don't. When you think too hard and don't understand, it means you hadn't learned to go on a date with the machine yet. Just relax. Shar Dundred warned us it was a lost cause, so it's OK. Eventually moderators can ban everyone and everything, until the word fades from before your eyes.

Edit:

Beloved music, like the world's tiniest violin mod for patch 1.33.
difficult to understand
Open a LAYS chunk in a hex editor for MDLX version 1100 files in the HD graphics, and find one with doublr KMTF blocks. Maybe lava spawn, maybe enraged elemental. For the two numerical values preceding the KMTF the second value gets zero instead of its meaningful designation. It could bring you to tears. No more Naga water anyway, but would you even notice?

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I'm sorry but it's a little difficult to understand what you are saying/asking, Winimasker. Can you explain?
the texts of the thread title continues to the texts of the thread content. Also btw, when too much EQ is in your mind, your idea ended up something unordinary. We are the evolving beings, that explains this thread. Hive will soon been transitioned to an internet-based company, (URL of the Hive) and as if there is VR/AR for Hive, Hive will be converted into virtual-oriented company soon.

I mean the another form of the company (like stopped being stucked at just being a community instead being a company, a good idea concept transition, it is what I mean basically; inspired by Stormgate, another RTS (social RTS)) instead of the usual company like irl and stuff. This makes it clear enough? I think maybe it is just me who can understand only myself. (I mean my words)

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

double post; maybe I should stop making threads and messages from now on, (not changing my attitude or anything) not because my changing attitude (which I am not) but because I wanna stop my journey on Hive. (ditching Hive, feels bad)

Also btw, when too much EQ is in your mind, your idea ended up something unordinary
This is what I heard as well. Leaks said everyone at Blizzard just sat in the office playing EverQuest instead of patching Frozen Throne, and this led to World of Warcraft, the doom of all things (something unordinary).

as if there is VR/AR for Hive
That's where maybe Kyrbi0 can't see me yet, because maybe he didn't put on the glasses. Was it Deolrin or someone who linked me the video about JUST PUT ON THE GLASSES?

inspired by Stormgate,
First Watergate, then Gamergate, then Stormgate. At least I have chicken.

I think maybe it is just me who can understand only myself.
Yeah, me too.

Edit:

I wanna stop my journey on Hive. (ditching Hive, feels bad)
Now this makes me feel pretty guilty. I am not the Hive and the Hive is not me. Can you explain more clearly what you really want?

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I hope he will explain too, but if you look at his other thread when pressed on that topic, Shar Dundred (a sugar daddy of Hive?) said that this was "Lost cause," and then Winimaster said "Absolutely" and maybe that helps you understand?
Actually from my perspective, I thought he/she meant the thread is not on the correct discussion section and then he/she said it "Lost cause" so I replied 'absolutely' which means the same as 'exactly'.
Now this makes me feel pretty guilty. I am not the Hive and the Hive is not me. Can you explain more clearly what you really want?
No, I just mean I wanna stop spending time on Hive. xd not really ditching since I don't find the other WC3R website as better than the Hive.

So, this thread is basically just like making it spicy. That's it. =)

So, this thread is basically just like making it spicy. That's it. =)
Ok thanks. I was thinking your messages felt like a stream of consciousness, so I replied with a stream of consciousness. Like sharing is caring, but more careless on my part. Sorry.

Today is a tough day for me at the office, because I wish I had an extra week to create my science and technology progress, but I am not even going to ask for an extra week because I know I cannot have it. So I am not sure how it will work out. By posting a stream of consciousness on Hive it's like an escape from my problem. Sorry. It's very selfish, I was not even caring about you, and I was just distracting myself from my problems.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Ok thanks. I was thinking your messages felt like a stream of consciousness, so I replied with a stream of consciousness. Like sharing is caring, but more careless on my part. Sorry.
I thought you mean the unconsciousness until this sentence, "So, this thread is basically just like making it spicy. That's it. =)".

gasp nevermind, just making it spicy that's it basically, community to company, just a word's change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.