• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum structure amount allowed {setting a maximum amount for building}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do I set a maximum number of a certain structure built? I'm hoping there is a way i can do it with triggers.

I have given a unit a spell based off of "build tiny farm" and want the unit to only have 1 "farm" built allowed at a time. I know this is probably a nub question.. but i can't find the answer

Thanks!!

Level 4
I believe that if you go to the trigger editor make an Event such as "Time Elapsed is 1 Second" and make the Action:
Limit Training of Unit-Type
You will find it under the Player Category.

Level 4
Why time elapsed = 1 second
why not in map initialization

I think it's also possible on map initialization but some functions don't work on map initialization so I prefer to make my initialization triggers at 0.01 and 1 seconds so that you have these 2 lagg spikes in quick succession and then you can play without much lagg. But mainly for me it's personal prefrence. No big deal really.

Status
Not open for further replies.