• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum amount of units in a unit group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm confident in saying that there is no limit to a unit group as long as it is a variable that has been created in the World Editor and units have been added to that group via triggers. Hope this helps.

Level 11
I'm confident in saying that there is no limit to a unit group as long as it is a variable that has been created in the World Editor and units have been added to that group via triggers. Hope this helps.

It's a good reply, but I wonder why it doesn't apply to my triggers. Below are my triggers. All is working properly except it obviously only selects 12 of all the units on the map when there are only 12 units moving when channeling the Charge ability. Got any clues? Thanks.

• Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set UnitGroup = (Units in (Playable map area))
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Charge
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Order UnitGroup to Attack-Move To (Target point of ability being cast)

Level 9
It's a good reply, but I wonder why it doesn't apply to my triggers. Below are my triggers. All is working properly except it obviously only selects 12 of all the units on the map when there are only 12 units moving when channeling the Charge ability. Got any clues? Thanks.

• Unit Group - Order UnitGroup to Attack-Move To (Target point of ability being cast)

There is a limit of 12 units here I believe. Only 12 units can be issued at once using that.

Try a Pick Every Unit In group and do Action, Issue unit to etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.