• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum Amount of Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When you DLed the Unlimited, it comes with another tab in your start menu under WE Unlimited labeled "WE Enhancer", open that and then go to the button labeled "Disable World Editor Limits" and then follow the patching instructions, i havnt really tested this myself but it kind of makes sense as to what needs to be done to rid the limits in WE. Then just start up WEU and open your map, hopefully it should work. Good Luck

Level 7
When I do the patch, it pesses up my world editor, and it has to shutdown when try to save...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 114
Level 7
Do I have to say it...? Read the note above that I just rowt, but replace the Compiler Menu in World Edit with FAQ...

Even better would be, whats the FAQ...?

Just to remind you, What Ineed is a program that increases the amount of OBJECTS I can have, it only lets me have 96, forsome reason... I don't know what it means though... I counts objects as units, but, I know you can have ALOT more than 96 units..., can't you?

OMG!,WTF!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Its working now!....... OHHHH, I see what the problem was..., there can only be 96, NATURUEL objects, OHHHHHHHHHH, but can you still answer my question?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.