• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Max Life %

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a spell wherein when a unit has certain buff it's MAX HP will be increased by 15%

Now the only thing I was able to find is to increase MAX HP by fixed amount using Item Life Bonus, but not through %

I found a Jass script but I'm not good w/ Jass and I don't know how to modify this script (http://www.thehelper.net/threads/bonus-unit-state-modification.99190/) to fit in my spell system

NOTE / More Details: This is how the system works
- After the custom spell (Pocket factory based) has been cast it will spawn a unit (50 sec duration) w/c has a (custom) aura w/c has 700 AOE. This spawned unit has invulnerable/locust -- so we don't have to worry about it dying/disappearing before the 50sec duration ends
- Units affected by this aura will have their Max HP increased by 15%
- When the spawned unit disappears (time over) OR the affected unit moves out from the 700 range, immediately the buff disappears & the MAX HP% disappears on the affected unit as well

Level 17
u can increase the hp with flat amount (like add hp=max hp *0.15) and save into hashtable or array where the ley1 is unit custom value (so need unit indexer) and check periodical, u can see the aoe buff form how its work to me, download orpg template from my signature, at map start choose Barbarian and scrool down the abilities (with arrow icon ability) there a leaf icon ability increase all ally max hp around my villager

(if u pick items then can increase the skill level for higher % than current[at lv1 skill increase 10% hp only])

Status
Not open for further replies.