• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Master Of All Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is a good terrainer and is motivated to work a bit, then contact me or just directly post here!

Wanna do a next version of this map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/master-all-classes-v1-1-a-246989/

The concept should stay the same.(ofc without the nap story that I made for contest) ... but with new levels and features and so on and a lot of improvements in coding.

If you look at screenshots you can see that world is like a fake 2D world.

If someone has some experience with alpha tile or knows how to make the environment look smoother, and/or in general has ideas for improvemets he is more than welcome!

If you are not a terrainer but want to support me in any kind of way it is also very appreciated! I only said terrainer at first place, because my terraining skills are less than gratifying.

Other possible support themes (maybe not all):

- level design in general
- boss fights
- easter eggs
- new abilities
- coding

Map in link above is optimized, but if you want to have a look into it here is original:

Thanks in advance :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.