Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.Dismiss Notice
DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.Dismiss Notice
We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.Dismiss Notice
The Yin & Yang theme is on for the 13th Music Contest. Participate and have a go at fun.Dismiss Notice
The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Master Arena v3.4b
Submitted by GLB
This map has a new official thread at here
The map will load MUCH MUCH FASTER now! Compressed the map with widgetzer too and now it loads even faster than before + 0.4kb less.
The hero revival system is totally remade. Now it is pure vJASS and runs on a single timer for each hero. Also the time displaying is now locally for each player meaning that each player will only have their own revival time and not others due to complains about spam when lots of heroes die at the same time. Also illusion master will spawn very very few illusions now and not mass them as previous. It was meant to mass the illusions as it is -illusion- master. But due to complains I've fixed that too.
I've added a text generator. Basic it works like this, a hero takes or deals damage, a floating text shows up either red color for taking damage and blueish for dealing. Works for illusion masters illusions too!
Yes now I'm in charge of this map, I took it over from CHA_Owner now so credit to him for keeping it up. For this new versions in the 3 series (and 4) there will usally be lots of performance upgrades and not so much focusing on the heroes. Of couse balance is a must but for the first version I haven't added any new hero but you can expect it in the future!
Also I've protected the map for many reasons but mostly for optimization purposes and gameplay increasing. If you want to know something "how did you do that" or "what is that" I will gladly respond to your questions.
Enjoy the new version of the map and happy gameplay!
Select a Master and destroy your enemies! Inspired by Mini Dota and other fast AoS comes Master Arena, a fast paced Hero Defense/Arena. Your objective is simple; Pick a Master, kill your enemies and destroy their base, fast!
Are you sick of 3 hour Dota matches or TD's that take half a day? Then Master Arena is for you! Master Arena aims to create a fast gaming environment where fun is more important than victory.
Every Hero is fun to play, with ultimates that actually feel ULTIMATE!
Who want to sit in a lane slowly farming creep kills? In Master Arena you might kill 1000 creeps in a single game, not 200!
Sick of timing last hit denies? Don't bother! Master Arena punishes you for trying!
- 29 Heroes, each with 5 customized abilities
- Each Hero has a different theme; try the Stealth Master, the Ward Master or the Tank Master
- 40 Custom Items and numerous recipes
- Hordes of creeps to kill in one of three lanes
- The obligatory all random mode.
- Teleport behind your enemies with lane to lane teleporters allowing super fast ganking
- Spawned creeps get more and more powerful as the game goes on... eventually Siege units appear, and then Golems so your game doesn't drag on all day
- You can also purchase extra creeps to defend the lanes, including the ultra powerful Incursion tank, and the Defender of the Crypt.
- Concise tooltips for abilities and items, including item recommendations for each hero. Master Arena is easy to pick up with all of the important locations in your base labeled.
- More then one of each hero available to each team.
- Host can set the Xp rate of heroes with "-setrate XXXX". The default setting is 80, but you can have anything from 1 to 9999. The gives control of the exactly what level your heroes will be when the game ending Golems appear.
- Sick of being ganked? Host can turn off the teleporters with "-nt".
- Enable random master mode with "-ar".
- Enable Mid only with "-om".
- Type "-commands" for displaying in-game commands.
- Type "-master" for tips on how you play your Hero
- Move to a larger field of view with "-zoom out".
- Move to a smaller field of view with "-zoom in".
- Use "-unstuck" in the unlikely event of being unable to move.
- "-ms" shows movespeed.. obviously
- "-repick" to choose a different hero within the first 5 minutes.
- "-clear" clears all on screen text messages
- "-reset" resets the cameras -zoom command
- "-time" reveals how long you have played the game
- "-dmgdealt" shows damage done by hero, resets upon repicking.
- "-dmgtaken" shows damage taken by hero, resets upon repicking.
master, arena, baassee, cha_owner, oddsocks, killing, fun, custom spells, aos, fast game, master arena, ai
Page 9 of 9
Page 9 of 9