1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dungeon Master

Submitted by ZLY199377
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Map Description:

The second Legion commander Ake Mond destroyed the human Magic Kingdom of Dalaran, some escape kill Hindus in the Wizards of Dalaran founded the ruins of this underground city. It is said that a mysterious treasure is hidden under the dark mage's wand.

Map recommendation:

3v3v3v3

Map contains:

- 32 gold mines
- 01 goblin laboratory
- 08 Transfer gate
- 04 Little Pub
- 04 market
- 04 Goblin Shipyard
- 04 Fountain of power

Authors Notes:

This is my early years (2012) in the production of maps, today in the registered account, the forum finally have the opportunity to share the work. Because of this, I just started, so the production of this map is too simple and rough terrain design, texture is also less, please forgive me due to the larger map, it is very suitable for the post war alliance, therefore recommended for novice practice or entertainment.

Supplement:

Players play computer configuration low this map may lag.

Above for Google translation.

ZLY199377
2017.01.01​
Contents

Dungeon Master (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
You need to update your description. Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Melee Maps Status set to awaiting update.
Rence Kristoff
First of all, your map is the first or maybe the only one I remember using Towers from the campaigns and troops from the Human Army. [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] This could go for the map description, with the use of proper grammar. A...
  1. Good effort,

You should have English description (I don't think you have to remove the Chinese one, but add English version).

2. ZLY199377

ZLY199377

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Strange? I post the content is English, how to post will show Chinese? This may be related to the translation of my browser.This can edit it? The following is a rough draft.

This is my early years (2012) in the production of maps, today in the registered account, the forum finally have the opportunity to share the work. Because of this, I just started, so the production of this map is too simple and rough terrain design, texture is also less, please forgive me due to the larger map, it is very suitable for the post war alliance, therefore recommended for novice practice or entertainment.

Supplement:

Players play computer configuration low this map may lag.

3. Haha you don't have to stress about quality of English description, it's the thought that counts. :D

4. Augustus_Magnus

Augustus_Magnus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    With big maps more screenshots are needed. Add some.

5. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  6. ZLY199377

ZLY199377

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
      Has been corrected, thank you.

7. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You still need some more screenshots. :)

8. ZLY199377

ZLY199377

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
      Please review.

9. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    First of all, your map is the first or maybe the only one I remember using Towers from the campaigns and troops from the Human Army.
    [+] There are many ways you and the enemy can get to each other, and there are many possibilities of attacks that can greatly succeed or fail.
    [+] Makes you prepared and not just charge in.
    [+] You can easily get gold.
    [+] The Fountain was real useful, it regenerates both health and mana.
    [+] You can get the feeling of a dungeon, and it is a quite organized dungeon, kinda like a maze for me actually.
    [+] The Marketplace was nice instead of using the Goblin Merchant since it has more in store.
    [+] The use of boats, it was a nice touch.
    [+] Dungeon feel aside from terrain, traps (towers) and random creeps.​

[-] Map Description is blank.
    [-] Enemy Bases are too near, you can easily get conquered.
    [-] Neutral Mines, too open, too small, and the mine itself is a little bit too centered.
    [-] There are few trees in our bases, and too little space to create an army.
    [-] You get attacked when using waygates, either by Towers or by Spiders.
    [-] Lone towers attack you even when you are only passing by.
    [-] Water areas aren't decorated much.
    [-] Neutral Gold Mines are too protected.
    [-] Creep Camps are too powerful, like the one with Skeletons and Revenants, and the Wraiths by the fountain.
    [-] You can get attacked by passing the Tavern or Marketplace.
    [-] Some creep camps are too small.
    [-] Some Items dropped are too weak.
    [-] Port area (The place where you can park your boats) Spiders there attack on landing, and egg sacks block the way to them aside from the gate itself, and they didn't give me items.
    [-] Space for the gold mine near the center is too small, for building, and for walking.
    [-] Creeps are used by the enemy, like the sorceress and the Archmage, which doesn't fit in my opinion specially the campaign units, this is a melee map after all.​

[*] The Golems guarding the way to the center, they should be on the other side of the arch, they look like they were squeezed together there.
    [*] The Real dungeon look is found where there are creeps, but it was overdone.
    [*] If the enemy is smart, you can get surrounded, attacks from above, the sides, and in front.
    [*] Some ghosts by the fountain drop two items.
    [*] Gold Mines have too much gold in them.
    [*] Kobolds should have a hut instead of a tent.
    [*] There are items hanging on the edge where there are kobolds.
    [*] A goblin observatory completely protected, it's kinda not worth it.​

[~] Design of the center could use more work in many ways.
    [~] The idea of boating, work on it more, it can have more greatness to it, the possibilities are endless, I'm sure you can find something to improve it.
    [~] See the quote below.
    [~] Do something about enemies that attack you while you walk, like the spiders and the towers.
    [~] Decrease Egg Sacks or Remove the Gate.
    [~] Balance the Item drops.
    [~] Expand the Bases.
    [~] More decor. All over the map and not just the water areas.
    [~] Balance the Creep Camps.
    [~] Add more than just a transport ship, you could even add what's in the goblin observatory and make the observatory itself into something more worthy of fighting for.​
    This could go for the map description, with the use of proper grammar.
    A nice effort, keep working, don't stop, greatness is just around the corner.
    3/5

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  10. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lovely map

11. LyunAvine

LyunAvine

Resources: