• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps Section working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Its nice, epicwar like. But does this mean there wont be anymore the aproved/not'yet'aproved categories? I kinda liked that. Now that you submit a map, it just gets sucked in somewhere, I guess it goes to the wait list to be aproved, but I'll bet many people will submit their maps 10 times and wonder why it doesnt show up anywhere.

Level 2
Omg

There is one big problem... There is no more clasifcations, it means that i just cant look all campaigns for download. But I think the problem will be sloved soon

Level 15
There is one big problem... There is no more clasifcations, it means that i just cant look all campaigns for download. But I think the problem will be sloved soon
I think that's what the "Labels" will be for...so you can group maps by similar labels.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Yeah, there's no Submitter's Name. By the way, if you can't edit the file for your maps (so you can re-upload them without needing moderators to delete old versions), then you should be able to. By doing this the map would be re-uploaded with the new file and other information and brought back to the top of the list after they are approved so people won't be constantly Uploading new maps just to bring them back to the first place.

And there's no "Back to Resource Section" or "Back to Forums" buttons... yet? Will they be added after all the Resource Sections are complete?

Level 8
Great job Ralle...! I really like the new section.. Though i miss the ability to browse trough non-approved maps.. Hope it'll be added soon.. :)

Keep up the good work ;P

~ZypherXII~

Level 2
About that new map section - yes thats GREAT, need only few more updates... I coming to hive almost every day, but I dont see any new resources( except maybe maps ), what a problem? The wc3sear had a lot of icons, maps and etc. wich are not here. When that resources will be moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.