• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maps free for development for everyone :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey there! I created some good quality maps back when I had time for mapmaking but never finished them :p
I Hope some of you may use them! You can use them any way you want

Short Introduction to the maps:

I RECOMMEND TO LOOK AT THESE SINCE THEY ARE ONLY TERRAIN-MAPS!

Moria (Finished terrain): I created it for a LOTR Mod which unfortunaly stopped being developed, nevertheless the map looks really great!

Mirkwood (Finished terrain): same like with Moria! Just check it out :D

Minas Tirith (Castle finished, outside isnt): I consider this as one of my greatest terrain works ever, The castle is nearly finished it has custom walls were units can walk on (5 Walls, Thick enough for everything)
It would be an EPIC map for siege, just check it out. The outside of the map is unfinished since that was the time the LOTR project unfortunaly got canceled ._.!

THESE MAPS ARE THEME BASED MAPS:

- World of Or (70% finished Id say): This is a really huge map, but before I continue explaining just check out the thread: Strategy game: The World of Or This was my biggest work effort ever.

- Karawan map: I created this map for a game where people controll karawans! They travel with their city and army around the map and form alliances and fight with other players and stuff. However use it as you please!

- Mage Arena (terrain finished, Gameplay 10% finished or so...): This map was meant to be a 1v1 map! 12 players would fight in 1v1 duels as Mages! The winners would go to the next round etc. This map shouldve been a high skill 1v1 map with complicated triggered abilities (about 1 mage is done tho xD) I wanted to create a system with codes, so good players would be rewarded after the game and could play higher classed mages!

That's it! These are the maps I created past the few years and never finished, I mainly worked as a Terrainer so yeah the Terrains are pretty neat (I hope).

I would be very happy if these maps would be used since I think they have nice potential :) Unfortunaly I don't have the time to finish them so yeah you can use them any way you want as I mentioned before.
Idc about Credits Im just happy when people have fun playing on these maps!

Pictures: World of Or -> See the link Strategy game: The World of Or

LOTR maps -> Mirkwood, Moria:
See this Thread [Altered Melee] - [MOD] Lord of the ring : Peoples of Middle Earth

I don't have the time to make pictures for the other maps right now sooo just check the maps urself pls! Ill try to update it later.

If you have any questions or need any additional data just contact me!

Attachments

• Karawane.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
  • Mage Arena Alpha0.24.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
  • Minas Tirith 5.3.w3x
    416.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Mirkwood 4.5.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • Moria 4.5.w3x
    702.3 KB · Views: 79
  • THE WORLD OF OR 1.3.w3x
    5.9 MB · Views: 116
  • Credits World of Or.txt
    6 KB · Views: 54
  • KARAWAN CREDITS.txt
    861 bytes · Views: 39
Last edited:
Level 6
I will add them later! A real map maker would check the maps out tho <.< just out of curiosity (I would at least).

Level 6
No Problem! :p As I wrote already, I dont have the time to finish any of these maps so I might just give them away for others to enjoy! To be honest Id love to see world of Or finished, it would be such a great strategy map with really epic wars. Every Race was remastered etc, so Object Data + Terrain is nearly done already, would need some triggers mostly.

Level 6
bump (Ill comment on this sometimes for the people who didnt see it yet and might have use for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.