• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map donation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell people, i have many maps. I found them in my warcraft III folder, i will upload them and fell free to download them at anytime. None of them are finished every map is started at the half and not finished, some of them are even below 20% mostly in these maps the terrain is done and the triggers are not even started. When i find more i will post more. In my taste attack of the orcs is the best map i found for now.

Attachments

• Single map.w3x
    95.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Something.w3x
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
  • attack of the orcs.w3x
    96.6 KB · Views: 37

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Pretty much the only maps I would ever want to modify and improve would be FF epic RPG and some other RPGS like COT or what ever. Thats purly because they have so much dam potential to be brillient maps yet the authors are lazy or incompitent.

I am not saying your maps are bad, but really if you want people to take an interenst, atleast escribe each for us.

Level 27
Pretty much the only maps I would ever want to modify and improve would be FF epic RPG and some other RPGS like COT or what ever. Thats purly because they have so much dam potential to be brillient maps yet the authors are lazy or incompitent.

I am not saying your maps are bad, but really if you want people to take an interenst, atleast escribe each for us.

Those are two very boring RPG's IMO =p

Level 6
Only due to ballence being none existant in CoT, and ff epic having 95% of moves which are usless near late game (like the whole mage path).

ff epic rpg needs more bosses as well. When you get a heavenly knight+proof of omega the rest of the game is bland. Mybe new harder quests as well as a duel arena to fight each other/new lvl 40 items so you aren't a cookie cutter machine of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.