• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Strategy / Risk] Destruction Of Arnor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone, I am hoar_guigui and it's been quite some time I play wc3. So I decided to create a map of the world of LOTR. The story takes place during the last years of the kingdom of Arnor. The Terrain is almost finished but I encountered many problem to make the triggers and finish this map. I need Help to finish this beautiful project. contact me if you are interested.
some screen shot

Attachments

• Fornost.png
    Fornost.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 359
  • Amon Sul.png
    Amon Sul.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 349
  • Foncombe.png
    Foncombe.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 311
  • Carn Dum.png
    Carn Dum.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you valandil but its hard to make a huge map spawn based like that alone, i need a coop to finish it

Attachments

• Gray haven.PNG
    Gray haven.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 167
  • Rhudaur.png
    Rhudaur.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 220
  • Hobbit.PNG
    Hobbit.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Level 2
So i take ancient model and i just remaxtering it. However I asked before the officilal model maker but they didnt answer me.

Level 15
I am quite positive that he did not... the last one looks like it's from BFME.

The nazgul one is actually made from the nazgul models already on the site, but i personally don't think its wrong to edit models to remove a weapon or add a helmet as long as you dont distribute it as your own. But then again, i'm no model maker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.