• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map with WE v1.30 is error/messed up/full of bugs when played with Warcraft 1.32, how the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I made a map with WE 1.30 .. but when my friends or other person with Warcraft 1.32 play my map .. everything is messed up.. my map is become full of bugs, but not when i play it with my Warcraft version 1.30 .. any have solution ..

Here, my friend video when he play my map using Warcraft 1.32 .. After he used a Rocket Launcher, the Rocket Launcher doesnt give a bonus damage as it should be..

(using warcraft 1.32)

Here, me using Warcraft 1.30 .. with a same test..

(using warcraft 1.30)

Level 7
Its
Is the trigger still firing in 1.32? In case something is causing a thread crash before the event initialises, or the condition is no longer valid for some reason.

Have you checked if setting unit base damage still works in 1.32 as it is one of the new natives.
I haven't test it yet on 1.32 'cause i dont have it.. but as i can see on my friend's test video, when he use an item (which is the Event) the initial actions like move the equip to the hidden place, the display message tell he is equipping the item and other actions are maybe works.. but only Base Damage of the Unit is not be changed,..

There's in case that the Base Damage's action is not work anymore in 1.32?

If i send you the script, would you help me in 1.32? .. i'll make it simple..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Attack index has changed. It now starts from 0 instead of 1.

Code:
    call BlzSetUnitBaseDamage( u, ( BlzGetUnitBaseDamage(u, 0) + ( udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] + udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] ) ), 0 )
    call BlzSetUnitBaseDamage( u, ( BlzGetUnitBaseDamage(u, 0) - ( udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] + udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] ) ), 0 )

Tested using 1.32.10.

Level 7
Attack index has changed. It now starts from 0 instead of 1.

Code:
    call BlzSetUnitBaseDamage( u, ( BlzGetUnitBaseDamage(u, 0) + ( udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] + udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] ) ), 0 )
    call BlzSetUnitBaseDamage( u, ( BlzGetUnitBaseDamage(u, 0) - ( udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] + udg_Weapon_Dmg_Bonus[i] ) ), 0 )

Tested using 1.32.10.
Oh i see .. thanks sir .. thank you very much ..

Status
Not open for further replies.