• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Map Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kindding me...you REALLY dont know?

Pm is private message...kinda like whispering on bnet.

Vgsatomi is the most well respected and known member on the site. He is a member of the US army, and the site admin in Darkys time of absence. He alone is taking care of the site while darky sits around playing Wow instead of seeing how many people miss him...

Matt540 said:
Your kindding me...you REALLY dont know?

Pm is private message...kinda like whispering on bnet.

Vgsatomi is the most well respected and known member on the site. He is a member of the US army, and the site admin in Darkys time of absence. He alone is taking care of the site while darky sits around playing Wow instead of seeing how many people miss him...

I have cleared this up an infinite amount of times to the users. Darky is not "gone", in the sense of the word that he is uncontactable and will return in an indefinite amount of time. He will not return, but he is not gone. If a user needs me to tell Darky something, or if there is an urgent site issue that must be reported, I contact Darky on WoW and he fixes said urgent issue. Usually.

Go to your PM Inbox, by clicking "You have no new messages" on the bar above this thread. From there, send VGsatomi a PM, and he will send back instructions regarding how to submit your map.

Oh, and Darky still pays for the site.

Level 2
You can not host a map over 5 MB. No questions asked. You can try to downgrade the size with a map protector, usually they have options about cutting the stuff you don't need out. Check the tools section for those programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.