• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Reviewer Members Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
It's good to keep tracked of records so here I am to keep track of the Reputation we collected through reviewing, not exactly the reputation of Hive but the Reputation received from reviewing maps using the Official Map Reviewing Tool dedicated for Map Reviewers:

Name:
Rep Count
Position
-Kobas-
[TD]
Guildmaster
Hell_Master
Apprentice
Daffa the Mage
Legal_Ease
Shadow Fury
eubz
[TD] Septimus [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
[TD] bountyhunter2 [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
[TD] Cweener [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
[TD] ap0calypse [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
[TD] Vengeancekael [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr] [TD] Ironside [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
[TD] KI3sk [/TD][TD]
[/TD][TD]
[/TD][/tr]
So far, these are the only users with Reputation in this group. And you may ask, why keep track of it? I noticed the Tool doesn't display the rep count and stays at 0 even if yet I made already a review and same as Daffa so here it will be displayed the original count but I WILL NEED YOUR HELP IMPROVING THE LIST THROUGH SAYING UPDATES! Thanks and have a nice day!

Here are users with some starting reputation.
Just awards.

Septimus -> 75
Bounty Hunter2 -> 75
Cweener -> 75
ap0calypse -> 75
Ironside -> 50
KI3sk -> 50
Vengeancekael -> 75

Awards are:
mr_award_Legedary_Map_Reviewer.jpg
mr_award_Community_Teacher.jpg
+50+25

Will work on rest of awards later, right now we don't need any,
but asap you reach like 5 or 10 reviews who knows ;)

Level 30
Just a news, me Hell_Master just got the award which is Map Reviewer of the Month I which will add it to display at awards of Hell_Master and also additional REP of 5 to me.

Don't worry guys, I am not selfish to just feature myself from news so you can always tell me of updates!

1 important thing.
If you post review as informative comment (without score and vote) you won't get custom reputation.
Still I will allow you do use it like it so you can promote yourself and it look damn badass :D

Btw, I won't update your rep like I did so far each time you make review.
Will wait now and do it once in a day or later a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.