• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Review + Unrelated Inquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you guys to rate my map (note: it's not done yet, still early beta) on a scale of 0 to 5 and tell me what you think of it so far. If you're on the same North American server as me you can search it on Battle.net 2.0. The map is called Blood Loss.

For those of you who are capable of scripting (Dr Super Good) I would like feedback on my scripts I have thus far written.

Here is the map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110539&stc=1&d=1327907312

Note that I have not published this version yet, so it has more features and updates to various things.

In the currently published version only Team Deathmatch & Survival work, but in the version I have here Zerg vs Marines is working (I'm still working on it though).

If any of you can figure out why some of those errors I have listed in the error report dialogue happen btw I would be very appreciative, especially that stupid camera going crazy thing. Sometimes it doesn't even happen once throughout an entire game, sometimes it happens a whole lot in one game. It's really annoying and I still haven't found the cause of it.

Edit: Just a double warning. If you are offended by people who have strong opinions don't read the below. If you do not really use the hive chat don't read the below. If you don't want to come to an understanding with me and really talk things out and would rather just burn the witch DO NOT READ THE BELOW.

Edit 2: I told you not to read this.

Attachments

• Blood Loss - Blue.SC2Map
    196.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.