• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map loading error need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey, it seems that when i try to load my Orpg map i am working on in wc3 that as soon as the game starts i get an error and wc3 closes down. I have a screenshot of the error. I hope anyone would be able to help me fix this since it´s rather anoying not being able to test your own map.

Attachments

• ErrorMap.png
    ErrorMap.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,099
Level 26
Before doing any of those steps, create a backup.

Try disabling all triggers. If that helps, limit it to init triggers to further surround the problem. If not, delete preplaced stuff, especially units and objects with imported graphics or sounds. If that does not help either, reset gameplay constants, game interface. Should cover it.

You may also upload your error log from the Errors folder in your wc3 main directory or uploading map would be easiest.

Level 18
I guess the best way would be to upload my map due to the fact that i´m not an export to knowing what could cause my error. Btw i made my map with the jass new gen pack so it´s 480x480 and your only able to open it with the JNGP

Attachments

• World of Endora.w3x
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
I can't even open map in WE, why you people use UMSWE :(

Check your map initialization triggers, it might be the source of the error. Sometimes when you create certain handles on map init they'll cause a fatal error.

Like multiboard for example :)

Also check are there some infinite loops in map initialization or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.