• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Critical Error while loading map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Please help i encountered this error while loading my map.... Please help what me do?Here is the screenshot of the error..
attachment.php

Attachments

• wsdw.JPG
    wsdw.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,008
The Fatal Error message is way not enough. Don't think about get helped if you only display that, next time...

Anyway, the Ability datas are corrupted, that's quiet bad...

EDIT : After a second view, I see that you just stole the DotA abilities and dewidgetized it... Don't you think you could do something by yourself?

It asks for a lock.

Last edited:
Level 12
Try disabling your triggers one by one which runs at map initialization.

^^
How do you know that :vw_wtf:

Level 7
Ok i admit i just stole it from dota but ill just change the whole thing and polish it... but is there a way to repair such corruption or am i going to make the abilities by myself?

BTW i handled now the error..... I used a little programming ability...... Thanks for detecting the error..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.