1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Map Error on loading screen

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by shadow487, Apr 6, 2010.

1. shadow487

shadow487

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay i have been working on my map lately and when i tryed to test it i got an error about 3/4 (everytime) done on the loading bar i get an error

FATAL ERROR!
    Profgram: c:/program files/warcraft iii/war3.exe
    Exception 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F208760
    the instruction at '0x6f208760' referenced memory at '0x000000F4'.
    the memory could not be 'read'.

in my map i recently has added a new continues trigger (its a maze) and some models idk if that affected it but help please =D

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. ZiggyMcjoney

ZiggyMcjoney

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Have you tried cancelling the trigger and/or removing the model from your map and then testing the map to see if it works?

Post that trigger, and also post any triggers that run at map initialization.

3. shadow487

shadow487

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay this is the trigger for the continues
    • Continues Set Up
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Set Continues = 3
    • Set Hero_Count = Playing_Players

• Playing Players
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Not equal to Is playing) then do (Set Playing_Players = -1.00) else do (Do nothing)

• Hero Count
    • Game - Hero_Count becomes Equal to 0.00
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • Continues Greater than 0
      • Then - Actions
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0046 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0047 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0048 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0049 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0050 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0051 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0052 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0053 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0054 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
        • Hero - Instantly revive Ronin 0055 <gen> at CurrentCheckpoint, Hide revival graphics
      • Else - Actions
        • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Game - Defeat (Player((Integer A))) with the message: Defeat!

• Player Red Dies
    • Unit - Ronin 0046 <gen> Dies
    • Set Hero_Count = -1.00

• Player Red Leaves
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Set Playing_Players = -1.00
    • Unit - Remove Ronin 0046 <gen> from the game

as for triggers that started with map initalization, i didnt create any triggers with it but i do have some but it worked before this happened.

and i have tryed deleting every single import

4. Svenski

Svenski

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Found your problem by deleting all of your custom abilities.

After I did that, your game launched. :grin::grin::grin:

So your problem is somewhere in your custom abilities, possibly an invalid number in some field somewhere ?

Edit: Advanced Meckanics ability is the one breaking your game. If I delete it the game launches normally.

5. Noobsmoke

Noobsmoke

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  6. shadow487

shadow487

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you VERY much, +rep