• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map: Dawn of Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
My first map. I made this map to figure out how to trigger and import and add stuff (models,skins ect.).
Don't let that make you think the quality of the map is low. It's a great map:

Dawn of Civilization

Description: Based in the ancient near east. There are 12 nations. You build armies, Conquer cities, Make alliances, and Upgrade. The winner is the person to conquer all the cities.

Nations:

Phoenicians

Sumer

Babylon

Medes

Chaldes

Eygpt

Nubia

Libya

Assyria

Hittities

Bedouins

Canaan

Level 13
Well would you rather I ranted on telling you how great my map was and how it uber pwns all teh noob maps out these day and blah blah blah. It's not a very complicated map. It's a Europa-Style map.

Level 13
Alright. The first post was to see if anyone would even post, so I didn't waste my time with a long drawn out description. This post is explaining that I can't finish my description now because I got about 10 mins till I get kicked off the comp. :(

Level 3
Ok, as a map maker myself, i feel that you need to include what your looking to fill for different jobs, Triggers, Terrain, Units, Publicity, Websites, yadda, yadda, your idea sounds great. I hope that it happens, but your not really helping us out here, instead your just selling your idea to us for free. Now im willing to help, if you want me to get started on something, email me a description of what you want. I'm pretty well rounded, i can do terrain, triggers, units. I can also host if need-be. [email protected]. Dont rant on about things, take action. This isn't a complaining forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.