- Nov 20, 2006
Untitled Trigger 001
- Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
- Set temp_point = (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
- Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Neutral Passive at temp_point facing Default building facing degrees
- Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
- Unit - Add Unholy Frenzy (Neutral Hostile) to (Last created unit)
- Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Unholy Frenzy (Triggering unit)
- -------- - - - - --------
- Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_temp_point )
It's a very simple map and I have experimented with a variety of things but can't figure out what's causing the crash. It simply creates a dummy that casts unholy frenzy on a unit that enters a region.
If I spawn some other unit, like an acolyte, rather than the dummy unit I can get it to run a few times before crashing but it still does it after a few runs. Any ideas?