1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Malfurion's Quest

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Turnro, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Turnro

Turnro

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I announced a while back that the Sentinel story-line will be temporarily unavailable as it requires rework. It will be back in v2.0.

2. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:
    We took it down because it's being reworked.
    It'll be released in its entirety when it's completed

3. cccc

cccc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Turnro & FallenStar , thank you for this more than awesome campaign !! Just wanted to highlight a bug you may not know yet : the cinematic playing right after the quest 'Secrets of the Guardians' in Chapter 5 is written as completed crashes the game from the first second , and it's impossible to skip it before it happens , and therefore impossible to continue the campaign after many tries. This bug seems to have appeared with your most recent update of the campaign (even if it is already supposed to fix some bugs due to 1.31 patch, like glaives) because this bug didn't occur in older ones released under 1.30 patch. I have no idea if I'm the only one not to be able to play further than chapter 5 or if you guys can't as well.
    Anyway, keep up the good work !!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  4. Atasha JG

Atasha JG

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I can't wait for the sentinel storyline to be updated too bad for the highborne storyline,malfurion become a bad boy.

5. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bad boy is kind of an understatement if you ask me...

6. Prince Aerrus

Prince Aerrus

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a really good campaign, not just because of the split storyline but also its very well made, keep up the good work Turnro, can't wait to play the finished version!

7. tottipeter

tottipeter

Resources:
    Resources:
    turnro, did you start the storyline of sentinal story

8. OblivionDeadra

OblivionDeadra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not yet i suppose so lets wait

9. AssasinRiper386

AssasinRiper386

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, Turnro and StarFallen, I know that is going to take a year for you to finish the Sentinel storyline but I want to know if you are doing some changes in the previous chapter because there is nothing new saying in this page.

10. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:

Yes, some chapters will be adjusted.

11. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Any estimated date or month at the current stage? We only have assurance of around 2020 last time I recall.

12. FallenStar

FallenStar

Resources:
    Resources:
    To my knowledge, myself or Turnro haven't given a date for the release of the full campaign just yet.
    In all honesty, I don't know how long it will take to rework/adjust and release the new chapters.

Rest assured everybody will be informed of any changes/news regarding the project.