• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
me and kalbination looked for a matching pic for over 4 hours one day...
that site you gave us had nothing like you asked for and the kenders didn't look like "kenders". i know im big Dragonlance fan. so provide specific image if you like or less detailed description because i have yet to ever see a kender in a robe, and holding something other then something they "found", their pouches, or there hoopak. Click link to the new sig request thread. Link under my signature in green.

Level 3
I need a signature

Hi, I have been looking on your signatures and keep thinking: "Wow, these look good. I want one too." so, can you make me one? I would like it to be 500x80 in size, and .....ehm....eh..... I know! I man in bodyarmor (without a helmet, and with shoulder-long black hair) wielding a bastard sword that is cleaving an undead-warrior's skull. In the background you should see a battlefield or something like that ( a bit dark colours but not to dark. It can have a border. The name in the signature should read Jedi Slayer, and if you could make it say "In hoc signo vinces" on the blade I would be very happy (it is not necessary with the inscription). The broad sword must be shaped like a cross and the inscription is latin and if translated means: In this sign you shall triumph". I translated it from norwegian but I think the meaning got through to you.
It might seem a little rude to just post a request without you directly saying that I can but the idea just got to me...
:spell_breaker:

Level 6
herio is currently MIA. i would do yours but i dont take requests on this thread. Of course if you really want herio to do it thats fine too.

Level 3
Try this sword: http://www.mwart.com/images/p/Fantasy_Swords_Luciendar__Sword_of_Lig_KR4_698.jpg

This knight can be used: http://v4imgs.pointshop.co.kr/iImages_SH01/modelcraft/www/shop/data/365/PM54508_2.jpg
If you flip the pic and cut it just over the horse's feet, and add another head. If it then seems possible to use the knight try to use the sword instead of the lance and use fleeing undead. If this last post just is pure bullshit, then ignore it.

Update (so I won't double post)
Zieg I'd love to have you making it, just post your request site's link

Last edited:
Level 5
Can I have mine made?:grin: The pic it contains in it is this:
v_for_vendetta.jpg

(and please remove the descriptive words in the pic). You can shrink it to fit the rules. It has no border and the new contained words are:
in the upper left-HiTch;
in the lower right-The Last Battousai.
It is completely up to you what are to the other modifications. Just let the picture and the words be seen. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 5
Gath not trying to be mean or anything but this thread is not gonna end if you keep posting in it on page 52 you posted 4 different things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.