• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As many of you know I have been making signatures for the community since January 29 of 2007. If any of you are interested in having a custom sig I would be happy to help. I can guarentee that 100% of my signatures follow the Signature Rules. Signatures generally come in 2 sizes:
heriosannightelfpr0.png
and
princeofice2ac1.png
However upon request I can make the signature any dimensions you wish (as long as they comply with the new signature rules).

If you would like a signature feel free to post a request. A good request includes:
  • What Image you would like
  • Any Colors or Themes
  • Any Text that Should appear
  • Border or No border
  • Name that should appear on the signature
  • Font Preference (if you have one)

Some tips that can help get your request done faster:
  • Generally simple requests are completed first
  • Include the Image you would like on the signature in your post
  • Make one clear request stating the above criteria

All signatures completed by me are marked with a
sigmahskj6.png
in the bottom left corner. Howerver, I am not the only user who may fulfill your request. Ratherion, Chaos, Vampireheart and some other users have also volenteered their time to help in this thread.

Signature Waiting List:
Total: 10

Cannibal Ninja (Wip - Having difficulty)
An undead ninja with only one eyeball sneaking up to a gnome with a severed arm rdy to strike. cemetery themed area during a calm winternight
Vampire Heart
Redo: Add flower (black rose)
Darkrift (Wip Herio-san)
Orc on a hilltop, black armor, shooting an arrow with a longbow, red trail behind arrow background is twisting as space with ripples coming out of the spot where the arrow hits. (Matrix style)
Sonkan1
Remake, Add DarkArchon flames in background instead of Blood Elf City
Gost
Project Signature (custom sized): Warrior climbing a steep mountain reaching
towards viewer. Project Name: Path of Glory.
Kaitech[SanD]
Holy workshop (with holy hammers etc.) Blacksmith working, thin wispy spirits, name in bottom left. Sephiroth's face in the spirit
VergilThazaar
Name: StrategyMaster Colors: Black/DarkBlue Theme: Master/Generaly Warcraft/General with Army (with priority order) + Relevant Avatar
KaboomMaster
Goblin with a chainsaw in one hand and a bomb in the other. Looks like the tinker.
Please do not spam or constantly request updates on unfinished signatures, I am working as quickly as I can through the request list

Signatures completed to date:
Total: 38
AlotOfGarbage
Aspharatos
BlazingInferno
Cal823
ChaosOverlord
D4fChaos (Chaos)
Da)Sniper
DarkArchonLord
Death2You4Me
DeathHell
Deep Sea Kraken
Duragon
Dwarf Zealot
Frankie11
gost
HappyTauren
I)eath2u4me
JonhPath
Keeper of the Grave
Kidd
Kixer
Linaze
Mikentosh
Neiko
PrinceOfIce
Sacrimo
Sark
Sephiyr
SetUpTheBomb
SkyRender
Sonkan1
Terek
TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp
TheWandMirror
Tyrael
VampireHeart
WillTheAlmighty
Zieg

Last edited:
Level 27
Sure, I just need to know what you want it to look like. :thumbs_up:

Yes yes but i was just asking so i would be sure xD

.. okay here comes my idea ..

I dont want it to be so big .. just a little bit lesser high then the sig i now have (the picture of warcraft) and then the background black and in the right a broken mirror which reflects a dreadlord (the mirror is broken and kinda surrounded by ice i dunno rly how to explain :p) .. and on the left i want my name 'The_wand_mirror' to be in old english styled black metal text :)

You think you could do that? :D

Level 4
aaah I love you Sig creators really know how too spice up someones posts. If its alright I wouldnt mind a custom made Sig myself. Since im a proud supporter of the horde I guess I would have too go with a horde theme. However instead of that red background could it be blue (The Blue Colour choice of warcraft 3)

And could the name say Durgon, and show a picture of an Orc preferably this one.
http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=435&Set=0

If you cant use that because of other reasons thats kool, anyway thanks alot!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I personally think that, if you're going to be making signatures for the whole community, that you should find a little symbol, or personal mark to represent your work that you can put in one of the corners of each one you make.

That way people see, and realize that all these are made by the same person.

Level 13
I personally think that, if you're going to be making signatures for the whole community, that you should find a little symbol, or personal mark to represent your work that you can put in one of the corners of each one you make.

That way people see, and realize that all these are made by the same person.

Hmm. I could do that, as long as the people getting the sigs from me wouldnt mind it. It would just be a insignia of HS in the bottom left if I did. Would look like this:
orcka2.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think the insignia is good, really shows you've helped a lot of people.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Just put some grass in his mouth.

Level 4
I dont know why but everytime I see that Signature I laugh for a good minute or so. If i knew how too give rep too you I would.

Level 13
Herio-san ? i have still one little thing ... could plz resize my signature a little so my name comes in the 'down-left-corner' and replace the background with the 'Cinematic frozen throne?' ...

Surely! So shorter and with the Frozen Throne in the background. Do you mean the Frozen Throne With Arthas in it? Or the whole landmass? (like what you see on the menu screen of Warcraft 3 TFT)

Level 27
Kk I found some time today to start working on my request stack. Heres the revision of The Wand Mirrors
wandmirror3ft8.png

Code:
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2837/wandmirror3ft8.png

I dont wanna be an irritating person Herio-san but i ment the whole landmass you see in the end-cinematic of 'The frozen throne' if you could do that i would ask nothing more :p

Level 13
Its no problem, I'll see what I can do about finding what your looking for. :infl_thumbs_up:
EDIT:
Ok, I've redone it 2 more times with two more images from the end cine.
wandmirror3nf7.png

Code:
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5563/wandmirror3nf7.png

And the second one:
wandmirror4io6.png

Code:
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9441/wandmirror4io6.png

Last edited:
Level 13
Hm. Alrighty, Ill see about editing it and darkening in the teeth for ya. I figured when you said you wanted a cloaked figure you were talkn about another Warewolf :wink:.
Edit:
KK All finished

Path is:
Code:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/539/avatarlunatechnick2be6.png

Also Freakazoid I have a question, what do you consider hip-hop? Because I was looking at hip-hop idles and the genra gets tangled with rap. So I'm having trouble sculpting the ninja to your liking. Originally I started making him like a disco ninja, then i gave him a madallion, and then i took some stuff away, and added some on. And im at a loss..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.