• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Signatures (NEW THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Signatures
-New Thread-

Ive decided decided to take up some requests from the thread "Making Signatures" started by Herio San. If anyone is interested in helping out please feel free to ask.
Ask me about animated signatures. Such as my sig.

-Please Read this before Posting-
Requests must have these requirements:

1. Useable Picture(s)

2. Font (Style/Color)

3. Border (Style/Color)

4. Filters and(or) Lighting Effects

NOTE: Of course you don't need all of these items just specify what you do and don't want. :thumbs_up:
----------------------------------

I will be having a running waiting list for all requests on this post:

Current Waiting List:
Important Note: Posts that are Ignored will have 7 days to contact me or they will be removed

Last edited:
@HiTcH: I don't know if this will do or not. Yours was kinda hard because you did not give much specifications :con:

vforvendettafe8.jpg

Code:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/596/vforvendettafe8.jpg

Level 5
Think you could do one for me,

DuoMaxwell1.jpg

Or another picture of Duo Maxwell. I cant think of anything else im sorry im kinda a pain in the ass with this.

Level 5
thats kool but if you could get the name in the bottom left corner thatd be perfect. Sorry im such a pain in the ass

Level 6
Could you edit the picture that's currently my signature into a rectangular box with the text Fear The Death Rabbits!

One thing is that you must give specifications for me to make your signature.
eg. Font, color scheme, border etc...

@Killface:

1. Its already a rectangular box? :con:

2. What font would you like?

3. What color scheme would you like?(aka. Font Color)

EDIT: would you like the "!" at the end of "Fear the Death Rabbits"?

Level 6
It's more of a square box with some useless background. Eliminate that and have it focused on the two rabbits. Font and color scheme doesn't matter to me.

Level 4
I have some pics i want a sig on but i don't know how to put thumnails and pic on forums... Help?

Level 8
I need King Leonidas (from 300, or a spartan) fighting Vegeta (from DBZ). Leonidas needs to be raging at Vegeta with his Axe, and Vegeta will be shooting an energy blast.

@hi.hi: Go to imageshack.us and host your picture. Then open the finished picture in a new window and copy the URL. Then go to the "Insert Image" button on a forum and it will show up. Does that answer it?

@josh: Added to list.

@wirefist: Need the img to work to do it :/

Sorry for the delay everyone my comp has been an ass this past week. :ugly:

Last edited:
Level 4
Not working.... is it different for a mac? :confused:

{[EDIT]} Got it working... little more details could of helped more... but thanks.

Last edited:
Screw it I went ahead and made my own as you can see.

EDIT: actually I cant seem to find how to make it my signature, can someone tell me how to make this my sig.

EDIT AGAIN: Ok i figured it out, though I would like to know how to make it centered.

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: nvm, i figured out how to center it.

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN: And btw if you want vampire I have a little more time on my hands now I could help you make sigs for people.

Last edited:
I need King Leonidas (from 300, or a spartan) fighting Vegeta (from DBZ). Leonidas needs to be raging at Vegeta with his Axe, and Vegeta will be shooting an energy blast.

Leonidas doesnt have an axe >.> He has a spear and a sword.

I couldnt find pics to do exactly what you wanted, but i tried.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Last edited:
I have some pics i want a sig on but i don't know how to put thumnails and pic on forums... Help?

All you need to do to add thumbnails is simply attach a bmp or jpg to your post, it automatically puts them on as thumbnails, and as for your sig, use photshop or even ms paint to compile them together into an image of the correct size. Then go to photobucket.com, create an account and upload the picture to your album, then it gives you the exact adress to put in the signature box at all forums including this one. Srry bout triple post but these just wouldnt make sense all in one.

[OFF-TOPIC]
Macs blow donkey balls >.>

*Cough*

Erm... what did you say! Macs are waaaay better than crappy ol' PCs.

Reasons why Macs Dominate:

1. No need for crappy virus programs.

2. Look and feel PC<Mac

3. Best processors and memory.

4. All of the iLife programs (ex: iPhoto, iMovie, iCal etc...) are the best at what they do.

5. Automatic Back-Up using TimeMachine, updates every hour and lets your browse all backed up hours and restore all lost files.

6. I just put Parallels Desktop on my comp and it runs amazing, Its like having all the program variety or PC's, but without the viruses.

[/OFF-TOPIC]

@Hi.Hi: added to list

PS: Sorry everyone for the delay, I have not been able to get on my computer ATM.

[OFF-TOPIC]

*Cough*

Erm... what did you say! Macs are waaaay better than crappy ol' PCs.

Reasons why Macs Dominate:

1. No need for crappy virus programs.

2. Look and feel PC<Mac

3. Best processors and memory.

4. All of the iLife programs (ex: iPhoto, iMovie, iCal etc...) are the best at what they do.

5. Automatic Back-Up using TimeMachine, updates every hour and lets your browse all backed up hours and restore all lost files.

6. I just put Parallels Desktop on my comp and it runs amazing, Its like having all the program variety or PC's, but without the viruses.

[/OFF-TOPIC]

@Hi.Hi: added to list

PS: Sorry everyone for the delay, I have not been able to get on my computer ATM.

Reasons why PC kicks Macs ass:

-Tons of shat wont work on Macs because it is made for the better PC

-I hate iANYTHING because they act like what it does is something new that you can do just as easily with tons of other programs.

-Macs are the ugliest looking things in the world

-PC has a free program that makes a carbon copy of your entire hardrive onto another hard drive in case yours is damaged. With the thing you described for MACS you would be F'd in the A if your hard drive broke.

-Compatibility with more hardware.

-If you fill even half of a Macs hard drive the whole system slows WAY down, where as with PC there is hardly any performance impact even with a full hard drive.

-Networks are incredibly hard to set up on macs where as microsofts network wizard does the whole thing for you.

Reasons why PC kicks Macs ass:

-Tons of shat wont work on Macs because it is made for the better PC

-I hate iANYTHING because they act like what it does is something new that you can do just as easily with tons of other programs.

-Macs are the ugliest looking things in the world

-PC has a free program that makes a carbon copy of your entire hardrive onto another hard drive in case yours is damaged. With the thing you described for MACS you would be F'd in the A if your hard drive broke.

-Compatibility with more hardware.

-If you fill even half of a Macs hard drive the whole system slows WAY down, where as with PC there is hardly any performance impact even with a full hard drive.

-Networks are incredibly hard to set up on macs where as microsofts network wizard does the whole thing for you.

HAHA thats a lode of crap!

1. I have ALL the programs you can get with, parallels

2. Overloading hard drive....thats bullshit. Anyway i have 350gb open. So w/e. And if it EVER f'ed up i could just add a hard drive into my 4 docks.

Also have you ever actualy USED Mac?

With the thing you described for MACS you would be F'd in the A if your hard drive broke.

How would this differ on PC? Is your hard-drive indestructible...I doubt it. Macs back up onto a diffenent hard drive too. And does Windows back up every hour automatically?

And do you own an iPod or use iTunes?

---Ok you get one more post then lets get back on topic--

Last edited:
HAHA thats a lode of crap!

1. I have ALL the programs you can get with, parallels

2. Overloading hard drive....thats bullshit. Anyway i have 350gb open. So w/e. And if it EVER f'ed up i could just add a hard drive into my 4 docks.

Also have you ever actualy USED Mac?

How would this differ on PC? Is your hard-drive indestructible...I doubt it. Macs back up onto a diffenent hard drive too. And does Windows back up every hour automatically?

And do you own an iPod or use iTunes?

---Ok you get one more post then lets get back on topic--

As far as I know you can get iTunes (or something similar) for the PC.

Cons for the Mac

Macs get viruses REALLY EASILY!
Most of the Wc tools will not run on Macs (magoos, etc)
Macs slow down really fast.
The mouses for mac suck ass

Pros for the Mac:

Single unit, so less wires
Some of them look pretty good
Mac versions of most PC programs

I appologise for going off topic

Level 3
can someone make me a Signature with flames on it?
flames.jpg
is that to big?

Last edited:
-Please Read this before Posting-
Requests must have these requirements:

1. Useable Picture(s)

2. Font (Style/Color)

3. Border (Style/Color)

4. Filters and(or) Lighting Effects

NOTE: Of course you don't need all of these items just specify what you do and don't want. :thumbs_up:

Important Note: Posts that are Ignored will have 7 days to contact me or they will be removed

@Seiger: added, but you will have 7 days to post a usable picture.

Level 4
I'd like a sig please, if you don't mind.:grin:

Here's the pic. If it's too big lemme know and I'll try to find a smaller version.

I'd like it to say "Many fear the unknown..." in the top left corner, and "... but I see it as a challenge." in the bottom left corner. As for font, use something... stylish? Lol, something mysterious. And for size... try to make it so each phrase fills up 1/3rd of the left side, so there'd be a gap between both phrases.

No border.

I don't know what you mean by Lighting Effects and Filter.:confused:

Attachments

• Starcraft-Protoss.jpg
    Starcraft-Protoss.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 160
LOL! That is my desktop background (off topic)

(On topic) Could you make me a sig? I would like it do have various pictures of Kraken (you can use google image, or I can provide them if you like) or a picture of a kraken (obviously) destroying a ship at sea, kind of like my Avatar, but a better pic would be nice :p.

And somewhere on it (although not where it obstructs the pic) to be the text: There are many mysteries in the deep, but none greater than the Kraken

And if you could put a border around it of squid drawings on white backgrounds (same image repeating, like a repeating pattern on a couch).

Last edited by a moderator:
@redscores: Here is your sig Hope you like it.

redscorescp1.jpg

Code:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2424/redscorescp1.jpg

Enjoy!

@Draemiel: Here is yours. I really like how this one came out :xxd:

starcraftprotossux1.jpg

Code:
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1355/starcraftprotossux1.jpg

@Hi.Hi: I cannot use the picture that you have provided, for it is too long and does not fit in the size that is used. Plz try another picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.