• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making quests fill up the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
When I make quests the text only seems to fill the bottom half of the quest description area. I'm afraid I'm being vague...

When I play my own map, and hit F9 to see the quests, then click on one, a box appears that contains the quest description. For some reason, that box only fills in the lower part. Even when the quest description is very long, there's a bar I can adjust to the right so slide up and down (just like a webpage, for example). So I can slide it and read the whole quest, but the top half of the quest box is just a waste...

Is this true in all maps or just mine? Does anyone know what would cause something like this?

Thanks,

Darwin

Level 14
Yep, it's Blizzard's interface design. Is there a problem with having it show only half? Although it's quirky I've never really had any lasting problem with it.

No, it's just annoying, I guess. I'm almost done with a map...for once. I've been modding for 8 years or so and never actually finished one, so I'm going through and touching everything up.

Level 17
ah...
That one, i knew what is it, the blank page above the description is for 'requirement' do you play campagn?
In some quest you will find a requires something to finish the quest, that requierement is placed 'above' the description
Try to add reQuirement

Like this:
Quest - add requirement to last created quest

Status
Not open for further replies.