• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making Map ----> All moderators read please!

Is this a good idea? º_º

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
yes!! YES!!!!
Im making a AoS map based on the site's protection against the flamers/noobs (yes i know its a bit stupid :oops: ) but i wanted to know the moderator's "stats".

What's your favourite element?
What skin/model would you like for your personage?
What icon what you like for your personage?
Your favourite things?
What tileset you suggest for making the map? (Sunken Ruins, Dalaran, whatever).

Maybe i come up with more questions, but if, for example, Vexorian wants the spell breaker on his avatar with the custom skin i will post the request on the Requests forum, of course, but you must tell me if you want it or not.
Also i wanted people to vote "Yes" or "No" if you think or not if this is good idea.

Thx :)
-Rui

Level 22
Well, not to many of the mods frequent this particular forum, other then Panto, DarkShadow and myself. There are already skins/models made for most of the mods in the model and skin section. The rest are could be done with already existing war3 models (i.e. a albatross for seagull, spell breaker for vex, an acolyte with the color scheme 0/0/0 for DarkShadow, ect).

You can make whatever kind of map you want, thats your freedom, just as long as its not offensive toward any specific individual(s).
-VGsatomi

well, thank you but I do look at this forum :roll:

Thou i do not know, well it can be fun, and if made with right triggers and even some bonuses for fun :)

So an aos, with high power (mods&admins) soldiers, some good members who respect the rules, agains't the bounch of guys who do not :| :mrgreen:

I may even trigger for you, as I am waiting for other projects to tell me what maps they need, and they are not hosted here :p

Rui

Rui

Level 41
ElfWarfare said:
well, thank you but I do look at this forum :roll:

Thou i do not know, well it can be fun, and if made with right triggers and even some bonuses for fun :)

So an aos, with high power (mods&admins) soldiers, some good members who respect the rules, agains't the bounch of guys who do not :| :mrgreen:

I may even trigger for you, as I am waiting for other projects to tell me what maps they need, and they are not hosted here :p

It will be a pleasure to work with you :D. I was thinking in posting this in Site Discussions because not many mods visit this; but i didnt resist at respecting the rules you know :lol: and i posted this here. Please inform other moderators (Daelin, Mecheon, etc).
But Elfwarfare what model do you want for you? o_O the shade?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
ElfWarfare said:
or if you can find something dark, my connection slowed down <_<

Sometimes happens to me too. I really want to crush my computer when that happens :twisted:

EDIT: the first one looks cool. But i still dont think its the right one for your avatar. Ill post a request in the Requests forum maybe. :roll:

Level 18
I was going to post here when i saw this thread with 0 replies, (I am in this section alot) but i figures you would just use the sansui skin and my old avatar. since they both already exist...

But whatever have fun with the map and make sure to make mechs character crappy:p

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Sansui said:
I was going to post here when i saw this thread with 0 replies, (I am in this section alot) but i figures you would just use the sansui skin and my old avatar. since they both already exist...

But whatever have fun with the map and make sure to make mechs character crappy:p

lolololol :D :p

But Sansui if people didnt post cause the topic had 0 replies then none topic would be answered, since they have 0 replies when they are made! lol! :D

Just tell me the model that you want for you o_O
I will make you guys and then post your stats here. Also, i would like to know whats your favourite element so that i will make your spells based on it. Im also making a map called Battle for Durotar and i will be helping people making a campaign so... im extremly busy but i love doing maps and such! ^_^ hehehe

Level 11

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Wow Daelin that model is cool! I was thinking in requesting a Blood Mage with a green cape/armor for you, but since you want that one (in fact it looks very cool :p)

Mecheon and Sansui you have to tell me what models you want for you :p or I will put Sansui as an Abomination and Mecheon as a Ghoul xDDDD.
And what model for VGSatomi?

Answer Quick :D
-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.