• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blatant Advertising (All Map-Makers Read This Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Darc is back, and with closing his awesome Terraining Tips post, brings his offer with a smashing comeback :D !!
"Let the music play, it's a perfect get-away!"

I am now for hire in terraining! Please message me if you would like me to make you a sample of work. I once did the most beautiful waterfall, alas, it got deleted in my hard drive reformat. I simply forgot to save it, as well as the Naga Mod and Creep Wars ( Very different and more interesting (no offense, I found the other Creep Wars boring) version of Warcraft III! Choose your creeps and battle other creep kingdoms! Be it trolls, dragons or ogres, you shall fight for the title of King of Creeps!

My Creep Wars has been renamed to Creep Battles to avoid confusion. So remember, if you wanna hire me, PM me!

EDIT: I forgot to add, hiring me is free, and if you want to donate tips to further my terraining skills, please don't hesitate to tell me. Also, when PMing me, please tell me what sample you want it to be, be it forests, sunken ruins, or caves. Thanks and I forgot to say, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE WC3SEAR.CH TEAM!

P.S.: My birthday was on New Year's, I forgot to post, what an idiot I was!

Level 3
Well Ramza my good friend, I have already posted.

Say, do I smell some competition?

UPDATE: I have been hired by ragingspeedhorn, my good friend who took time to comment on my other posts. Look forward to a cool new map!

Level 4
darc_Chief said:
Well Ramza my good friend, I have already posted.

Say, do I smell some competition?

UPDATE: I have been hired by ragingspeedhorn, my good friend who took time to comment on my other posts. Look forward to a cool new map!
Anyone else smell cockey?

Level 3
Yep. It all depends on us. I hope Speedy will have the work ready for me soon.

Anyways, there is lots of other things I can do, say if you need me to upload your maps, or do a few custom units, you can ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.