• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys. I'm back.

After working on alot of mapping and returning to the Warcraft III Universe, I have decided to complete my map and submit it. Creep Ragnarok. No, I did not steal this idea, I first thought of Creep Wars but that was already a different map and Creep Rebellion is like the same thing. Creep Ragnarok alters the original Warcraft III universe into the creep universe. Note that this isn't an mpq change. Just a map.

Level 3
As I was saying, I seem to have an error in my map. In the elementals race, the worker is based of a peasant. However when I tell him to build something, he places the building but does not continue construction, therefor, put in a simple way, the Slave Elemental cannot build. I have also tried basing the Altar of an Altar of Darkness so it can be summoned but it still refused to build. Can someone help? VGSatomi?

Level 3
Yeah. My worker has the build ability and the renew ability. What I'm saying is that when I place the building, the worker just places it and does not build it at all. I'm going to try to base my worker off the Undead Acolyte so the building will build itself.

Level 1
HELP

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: im soo mad i downloaded a bunch of cool skins and when i go to mapedit and press f12 nothin happens plese help

Level 3
You should start a new post bamizhim... this one has already been used by me and a question. Will a moderator delete the post or can it stay there? It is really getting on my nerves.

Level 6
if you base if off peasant, peasants need repair, not renew... renew is the night elf skill... because human buildings aren't "built" but they are repaired... they get the original structure and basically repair it to complete the construction. It shouldn't be that hard...
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.