• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a Basic Campaign

Level 1
OK. For those people who don't know how change maps, this is how to do it:
Game - set next level to Map name.w3x
Game - Victory Player(number) (Skip/show dialogs Skip/show scores).

Now... if you want to do it like the Rexar campaign (switching between maps), then instead of
(Game - set next level to Map name.w3x) do
(Game - save game as (What ever you want.w3z) and change level to Map Name.w3x) (Skip/show scores)
and you don't need the action: Victory Player(number) (Skip/show dialogs Skip/show scores.)
When you go back to the previous map, the action you need is: Game - Load (previous chosen name.w3z) (Skip/show scores)
Keep in mind, all these actions need events, and the campaign had to already been made with all the maps and everything.

How to move hero from one map to another is not were I shine, so sorry if you read this hole thing to get that information.
I will post as soon as i find out how to restore heroes. Please write me if it doesn't work for you.
Write me on any information or questions on this matter on [email protected]
Thank you!
P.S. tell me if you figure out how to restore heroes with all there abilities and items.