• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make your own hero in Middle Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, I guess I could do some work for you, I have a project on my own, but i could surely be able contribute a bit.
And yes, I am aware that Durgush looks like he has been punced in his face by a cave troll, but it was my first skin, and I can make a better one later if I get some time.
count me in.
By the way, what model do you intend to use for Morgoth?

Level 13
By the way, question about Tom.

What's his role? Will he be an ally for the side of good or something? Because I think it'd make more sense for him to be a nuetral safe house where both sides can't attack.

That's my thoughts though.

Level 9
By the way, question about Tom.

What's his role? Will he be an ally for the side of good or something? Because I think it'd make more sense for him to be a nuetral safe house where both sides can't attack.

That's my thoughts though.

Agreed

and artins that morgoth model is fine but plz plz plz plz plz plz use that custom model for easterling chieftain, if u really dont have enough space, then i understand:smile:

and artins dont give me more rep lol, 1 was enough:grin:

Level 8
okey, okey, i will make more space for the easterling model, that is if madcd didn't import bunch of other models. For Tom, I think he should be just an simple demi hero or something for kingdom of Eriador because although he doesn't care a shit about anything, he seems like a guy who whouldn't let helpless hobbits and people of bree to get slaughtered.

Level 4
Sorry to disappoint you jarri, but the gems are not included in the texture files of this model, and so can't be edited. You may want to reconsider what model to use, give me a description of what you want him to look like, and I will se what i can do.

Artins, I agree about that Tom cares for others, and would try to help his neighbours.
Also, have you decided about which model tom shall use?

Level 9
hm then forget the model, just use any that u think is suitable, but for.. wugiboy's character;s (repeated below)

Felendur Quickshot
Faction :Reunited Kingdoms/Gondor-Arnor (possibly, since this is the fourth age)
Rank (?):Ranger-Chieftain
Race:Man (Dunedain/Numenorian)
Model:Sylvanas? or an elven ranger model by MC!
Personality: good/kind/lighthearted (The priest would do..)
WELL FOR THIS WHY NOT USE HALDURAN BRIGHTWING MODEL WHICH CAN BE FOUND ON THE HIVE, SINCE THAT CAN BE USED FOR ITHILIEN RANGERS AND ELVEN ARCHERS AS WELL

BTW also go to this page- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins.php?status=g&search=lotr&d=list&r=20 and see if u can use any of these, im not suggesting models since i know theyll take up too much space :)

Mendacil the Despiser
Faction : The King's Men(?), Umbar(?)
Rank (?): Lord-Captain
Race:Man (Black Numenorian)
Model: A cross between Admiral Proudmoore and a bandit
Personality: Arrogant/Evil (Death Knight!)

FOR HIS MODEL USE THE DEATHKNIGHT"S SKIN- go here BlackKnight(mounted) - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 13
For Tom, I think he should be just an simple demi hero or something for kingdom of Eriador because although he doesn't care a shit about anything, he seems like a guy who whouldn't let helpless hobbits and people of bree to get slaughtered.

I wouldn't be so sure on that one. If I remember correctly, Tom didn't lift a finger when Saruman went to the Shire and enslaved the hobbits.

Level 8
Damn it, then what do u suggest? put tom as a creep or something? when he is so called the Master of wood, water, and hill? (I think..) and what should we do with Radagast the Brown?

Level 13
Well, seeing as Tom seems like the kind of guy who if Morgoth himself were to enter his wood, he'd invite him for tea. Make him a Nuetral NPC with his house being a safe house where no one can attack each other.

Level 4
What about if Radagast exiled himself after the third age for being so stupid that he let saruman kidnap gandalf, but when morgoth is freed, he realises what his duty is and joins the good team. Not that he should near as powerful as morgoth, just to even the scales a little?

Level 8
...... Using that idea, how about, we put a artifact that is required to release morgoth in the orthac? you know. The problem is the key to the Orthac is in the hands of Reunited Kingdom.

Level 22
well then. swarm his kingdom =.=. orcs play a part in this correct?
if they do, orcs should outnumber the humans since they are constantly spawned in pits. they dont have to fully mature to fight.
and what can seriously stand against an oliphant?
this is reminsicent of the third age. the ring bearer and the key bearer.

Level 13
Another Ring of Power wouldn't end well. It could easily turn into a 4th age War of the Ring.

But then again, you may want to scrap Morgoth altogether. I don't think the Valar would be stupid to where they would leave the key to the ultimate evil with the guy guarding the door. What do they need the key for? They're not going to let him out anytime soon. It'd have to be a serious case of the Valar dropping the ball. Because when it comes to Morgoth, you think they'd be more apt to the "Lock him up and throw away the key" strategy. Unless there's the possibility of that final battle at the end (I forget the name. It's the one where Morgoth is supposed to return along with Sauron.)

Edit: 777th post! Woo!

Level 4
oh you mean dagor dagorath, the final battle of good and evil type of shit? yeh the releasing morgoth part would probably be the biggest crime in the world of middle earth and all its fans, I'd say instead of a key to release morgoth, what about his ancient servants? like balrogs or werewolves? or even dragons, these guys could fill in the gap of the "prime evil"..

Level 9
:) i see many great ideas~!

however i strongly urge all of you to take this conversation somewhere else like aRTIN's social group- council of middle earth or instead to his map thread

Level 5
Name:Mogloath
Race:Goblin
Model:dark troll trapper
Sound:Chaoswarlord
Personalty:evil little bit mad blood crazyed and hates humans
please feel free to edit it

Name:Garedana
Race:Human
Model:Mc's Alleria
Sound:Blood mage
Personality:wise and powerful elven princess Daughter of legolas and the ultamaie ranger

Last edited:
Level 8
Letz get this straight, Key to the Orthac wouldn't give the bearer the "special Powers" it would give him/her the ability to teleport, once he/she gets close to the Orthac (I'm gonna make Isengard Larger). In the small chamber he/she teleported to, there will be lots of items and stuff, and once of them should carry the "Power" to summon the temple to Morgoth. Since Orthac would be heavily protected by the Dunlendings, the Reunited Kingdom wouldn't care about getting few more item for their heros, but people of Nurn and Easterlings would. (at least that's what I think)

Rhodesy, I will accept your Goblin, but not your elf. Since there isn't much elf left. +rep

Level 8
No, When Isengard was destoryed by Ents, the ents took the key, and later gave it to Aragorn to keep it. I guess Aragorn passed it to his kids, so bad guys will have to kill the king of Reunited Kingdom, get the key, go to Orthac, get the power, Build the temple, rescue Morgoth, and there. For now, this is my plan.

Level 10
and a better question is how has it avoided the gaze of the elves before they left? The scourings of man and any other forces of good?

Just a few points to consider, If someone handed you something that would end the world and destroy all of known civilisation, you'd probably destroy it or put it in a very safe place. Just something to consider when writing your story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.