• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Middle Earth Orcs/Goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am trying to work on a Middle Earth map, RPG fashion on it. And what I seem to lack the most are orcs and goblins. I remember there being 2 Moria Goblin models here that are no longer appearing here - one archer, one with a shield and a blade weapon. Both had that fish-like helmet we saw some of them wear in the first Lord of the Rings movie.
And like warg riders, or just plain common Middle Earth orcs. I've been trying to look for those types of models for almost 2 years now literally. I only got the handful of models and skins you can find through here, but it's not as much as I'd prefer. And I'm myself incapable of creating models and skins myself... among the reasons because I'm incompetent. XP

Level 9
Here are those two Moria Goblins! Check out my current project, you could proabably find interresting models :)

Attachments

• GU01.mdx
    50 KB · Views: 67
  • MoriaGoblin_texture.blp
    70.5 KB · Views: 73
  • GU02.mdx
    53.3 KB · Views: 64
  • BTNs.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.